I never lose, Murray. The election was rigged.
我从没输过,莫雷。选举被操纵了。
You're a good kid, but you should go.
你是个好孩子,但你该走了。
If somebody rigged this election, Simon may have stumbled into something he's unequipped to handle. Ms. shaw?
如果有人操纵了这次选举,西蒙可能卷入了他无力应对的麻烦吗,肖女士?
On it. John, you coming with?
我这就去查。约翰,要一起吗?
I wish. Got an appointment.
我倒想,但我有约了。
That's right, you got called into the counselor's office. Try not to cry.
对哦,你要去找咨询师了。别哭鼻子啊。
Sorry I'm late, Detective. How did you get in here?
抱歉我迟到了。警探,你怎么进来的?
The door was open. It's a burmese, right? Looks like a sweetheart. Brought you some coffee. Cream and sugar okay?
门开着的。这是只缅甸猫,对吗?看起来真可爱。给你带了咖啡。加了奶和糖没问题吧?
Thanks. Please, have a seat.
谢谢。请坐。
Yesterday you shot Douglas Rogers in the knee.
昨天你开枪打中了道格拉斯·罗杰斯的膝盖。
Yeah, I also saved his life.
是的,我也救了他的命。
You've had five previous shooting incidents. Tell me about that.
你之前已经有过五次开枪事件。这是怎么回事。
All good shoots, but it does take a toll.
都是正当开枪,但的确造成了不好的影响。
You did four years deep cover in narcotics, transferred to homicide. Suddenly, the shooting starts. Something happen?
你在毒帮卧底四年,转到凶案组后,枪击事件就忽然开始了。出什么事了吗?
There was this dealer. Even when you're under, you still make friends, real friends.
有一个毒贩。就算卧底,还是会交朋友,真正的朋友。
He got shot, and...I tried to help him, but he bled out. I almost quit the force because of that.
他中了枪,然后...我想帮他,但他失血过多。因为此事我几乎退出。