There is blood on the glass.Get me Damon Salvatore.
玻璃上有血迹 让达蒙·塞尔瓦托来找我
I can't do this.What's the matter?I can't do this.
我不能这么做 怎么了 我不能这么做
It's OK.It doesn't hurt that much.Just not so hard next time.
没关系的 不是很疼 只要下次不那么用力咬就好
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God.I can't stop.I can't stop.
天呐 天呐 天呐 我停不下来了 我停不下来了
Why aren't you afraid of me, huh?You told me not to be.
为什么你不怕我 你告诉我不要害怕的啊
What?What's your name?Amber.
什么 你叫什么名字 安波尔
Listen to me, Amber.I need you to be afraid of me.
听着 安波尔 我要你怕我
I need you to run like hell,Do you understand me?Run, run, now!
我要你像见了鬼似地逃跑 听懂了吗 跑 跑 现在
What is it, did you find him?
怎么回事 你找到他了吗
There were signs of struggle in the upstairs bathroom.
楼上洗手间 有挣扎过的痕迹
There was blood.And that Amber girl is missing.
有血迹 那个叫安波尔的女孩失踪了
Oh, my god.He wouldn't hurt her.He won't.
天呐 他不会伤害她的 他不会的
Let's just find him, OK?Let's get your coat, come on.
先找到他再说 好吗 去拿你的外套 快
You said to run!I changed my mind.Stefan!Stefan.
是你让我跑的 我反悔了 斯特凡 斯特凡
Come on. Get control of it. Come on.It's OK. Come on.
拜托 克制 拜托 没事的 过来
Breathe through it, man.Stefan, stop it!
深呼吸 伙计 斯特凡 住手