Jay. Jay...-What? ! What's wrong? - You are snoring! - Me? Oh, I'm sorry.
杰。-杰... -怎么-什么事 -你在打鼾!-我?哦,对不起。
Look at her!
看我家小宝贝!
Come on! We said no Stella in the bed. Oh but she's just a little puppy.
拜托!说好了不许斯黛拉上床。狗狗还小呢。
She probably get scared and snuck in.
她八成是害怕了偷偷躲进我怀里。
Oh really? How come when Manny have nightmares you don't let him snuck in bed?
是吗?那为什么曼尼做噩梦的时候你不准他溜上床?
Gloria, it's six o'clock in the morning, can we talk about this later?
歌洛莉亚,现在才早晨六点,咱能待会再讨论这个问题吗?
Answer the question, Jay.
请正面回答她的问题,杰。
You know, I'm gonna check the lease, but I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to have a meth lab.
我去查一查租赁合同,但我很确信我们不能开个冰毒作坊。
You are a delight.
你真幽默。
So what are you doing?
那你这是在做什么?
I think you're gonna like this. I'm going on a juice fast. -Mmm. Love it.
我觉得你会喜欢的。我要进行"果汁速度减肥法"。-我爱死了。
Hate it. Let's face it, a well-fed Cam is hardly a model of emotional stability.
讨厌死了。面对现实吧,肚大腰圆的小卡原本就容易情绪失控。
Now deprive him of food, and stage by stage, it's a slow descent into madness.
一旦断粮,阶段性地往下发展,他便缓缓驶入疯狂的境地。
Stage one--the clean sweep.
阶段一,大清扫。
Poison. Poison. Poison.
毒货。毒货。毒货啊。
Do you think that this is the best week to be doing this? -Why not?
你觉得这周节食合适吗?-怎么不合适?
Well, we have that charity thing at my boss' house.
我们要去我老板家参加慈善晚会。
Oh, so what, I'm supposed to put off my quest for wellness until we're no longer socially in demand? That will never happen. I'm too charismatic.
那又怎样,我想追求健康生活还必须等到咱俩没有应酬吗?我人见人爱。没应酬是不可能的。
No. No. Not the cookies.
不。别扔饼干。
Of course the cookies. Why do you always want me to fail?
饼干扔立决。你干嘛总希望我减肥失败?
Stage two--attack Mitchell. Because when his diet crashes and burns into a giant pile of nutella, I'm the one he's gonna blame.
阶段二--拿米奇尔撒气。一旦他经不住能多益巧克力酱的诱惑,减肥计划流产,就把错全怪到我身上。
Well, no, not this time. You know what? I'm gonna do the fast with you.
不,这回可不行。不如这样?我决定和你一起减。
I think it's a great idea, and we should do it together.
减肥计划很棒,我们应该一起执行。
So we're on the same team, you know, us versus food.
我们齐心协力,夫夫齐心战美食。
I know what you're doing...and I really appreciate it.
你的心思我一清二楚,我真的很感动。
No, it'll-- it'll be good for me. I've actually put on a few pounds.
不,那将对我也有好处。我最近也重了几磅。
Yeah, well, you know, I didn't want to say anything.
是啊,之前我都不好意思开口说你肥了。
As the stock market plummeted, brave young men took to the skies, ushering in the golden age of the daredevil.
尽管各大股指直线下滑,勇敢的年轻人仍不畏高空,引领我们进入勇敢无畏的黄金年代。
How awesome are people? -So awesome.
可敬的人类?-真可敬。