Well? What did he say? Lord Walder has granted your crossing.
怎么样? 他怎么说? 瓦德大人同意你过河.
His men are yours as well-Greatjon: Huh. --Less the 400 he will keep here to hold the crossing against any who would pursue you.
他的人马也是你的了...哈. ...不过他会留下四百人防守渡口 对抗来自后方的偷袭.
And what does he want in return? You will be taking on his son Olyvar as your personal squire. He expects a knighthood in good time. Fine fine.
他要求什么回报? 你要收他的儿子奥利法为你的私人侍从.他期待将来被册封为骑士.很好.
And? And Arya will marry his son Waldron
还有呢? 还有艾莉亚 要嫁给他的儿子瓦德隆
When they both come of age. She won't be happy about that. Hmmm. And?
等他们两人成年以后.她不会喜欢的. 嗯. 还有呢?
And when the fighting is done... You will marry one of his daughters.
还有... 等战事结束... 你也要迎娶他的一个女儿.
Whichever you prefer. He has a number he thinks will be... Suitable. I see.
哪一个随你挑. 他有好些个... 适合的人选. 原来如此.
Did you get a look at his daughters? I did. And?
你去看过他的女儿们了? 我看过了. 那么?
One was... Do you consent? Can I refuse?
有一个... 你同意吗? 我可以拒绝吗?
Not if you want to cross. Then I consent. Sam said you wanted to see me?
那你就不能过河. 那我同意. 山姆说您有事找我?