In my house. In my bedroom. Where my wife sleeps.
在我家。在我的卧室。在我太太睡觉的地方
I've dust the phone. Got a lot of usable prints.
我在电话上提取指纹了。找到很多可用的指纹
Nice detail too. I got three distinct beauties here.
细节也很完整,有三个明显的指纹
Yours, your wife's, and presumably the Chesapeake Ripper.
你,你太太,还有一个疑似切萨皮克开膛手
I can't imagine the Chesapeake Ripper would start leaving prints at his crime scenes now.
我无法想象切萨皮克开膛手会在犯罪现场留下指纹
The Ripper put his head on your wife's pillow.
开膛手躺过你太太的枕头
Now somebody's sleeping in my bed.
好,还有人在我床上睡觉了
There he is. Or there she is.
他的头发,或者她的
Was Miriam Lass a blonde? Yes.
米里亚姆·拉斯是金发吗?是
I pulled her fingerprints from the VICAP database, Jack, and I got a match.
我在档案库里找到了她的指纹,杰克,是匹配的
She's dead. She wasn't here.
她已经死了。来这里的不是她
Jack. Did Miriam Lass know where you live?
杰克,米里亚姆·拉斯知道你住哪里吗
If she wanted to know, she was smart enough to find out.
如果她想知道的话,她肯定能查出来
Could've told the Chesapeake Ripper before he killed her.
可能是她在被杀前告诉了切萨皮克开膛手
Did you know that you were sending her after him?
你知道你派给她的任务是抓他吗
I sent her after information.
我派她跟进信息
Whoever made that call thinks you were close to Miriam Lass and feel responsible for her death.
打电话的那个人认为你和米里亚姆·拉斯关系很近,并且该为她的死负责
Don't you have classes today? Aren't you still in school?
你今天不是有课吗?你不是还在学校里吗
Yes, sir. I thought this might be more important than "Exclusionary Rules of Search and Seizure".
是的,长官,我觉得这件事会比《搜查和扣押的排斥法则》更重要
Is that what you thought?
你这么认为吗
I left a report here for you last night.
昨晚我在这里留下了一份报告
I don't know if you got it. I got it.
不知你拿到没有。拿到了
Did you read it? Go back to class.
看过了吗?回去上课
You feeling frustrated, Lass?
感觉很沮丧吗,拉斯
If so, you should start forming calluses, some thick ones, 'cause frustration's gonna wear you thin.
如果是的话,你就得开始长茧子了,厚茧子,因为沮丧会把你磨破
You could have at least read the report.
你至少可以看一下我的报告
I read it. Your assessment? Sir.
我看过了。有什么评价,长官
My assessment is that instead of being here
我的评价是,与其出现在这里
you should be in a lecture hall boning up on "Good Faith Warrant Exceptions".
你更应该去课堂里,苦读《善意授权除外条款》
What you're proposing in your report breaks confidentiality laws. You know that.
你报告中提出的观点违反了保密条例,你清楚的
You shouldn't be so dismissive of what you're learning here.
你不应该轻视在这里学到的东西
If the Chesapeake Ripper is a surgeon,
如果切萨皮克开膛手是外科医生
we should check medical records for all of the known victims.
我们就需要检查所有已知受害者的病例
I knew we couldn't get a warrant if we didn't have something substantial.
我知道在没掌握确凿证据之前是无法拿到搜查证的
It's one thing for a trainee to go poking around in private medical records without a warrant;
在没有搜查证的情况下,一个实习生私自查看私人病例是一码事
very different if the guru did it.
导师那么做就是另外一码事了
Better for a trainee to ask for forgiveness than an FBI agent to ask for permission?
你是说与联调局探员申请许可相比实习生更容易得到原谅吗
In my experience.
据我所知
Then I hope you forgive me for skipping class today.
那我希望你能原谅我今天逃课