I suppose I should be grateful you learned how to use the bell.
你竟然学会按门铃了 我是不是该感谢你啊
I'm here on behalf of my mother.On behalf of or in spite of?
我是代表我妈妈来的 代表她还是背着她呀
I'm sorry about what the other vampires did to Stefan.
那些吸血鬼那样对待斯特凡 我很抱歉
Abducting him, torturing him.It wasn't supposed to go down like that.
绑架他 折磨他 那原本不该发生的
You were playing house with half of a tomb of really pissed off vampires.
你们居然跟墓穴出来的那群 怨气冲天的吸血鬼玩过家家
What did you think was going to happen?
还能指望有什么好事
My mom is devastated. They tried to overthrow her.
我妈妈非常震惊 他们企图推翻她
Why isn't she here telling me this?She doesn't really do apologies.
她为什么不亲自过来跟我说 她从不向人道歉
Well, that's a coincidence,'cause I don't do forgiveness,So just run along.
那可真是巧了 我也从不接受道歉 所以你还是趁早走吧
And if you're going to continue playing house with your little vampire pets,
不过你们要是打算继续 跟那些吸血鬼喽啰们玩过家家
you might want to stop robbing the blood bank dry,because they're onto it.
最好别把血库抢空 因为镇上人开始调查了
I haven't been to the local blood bank in at least a week.
我至少有一周没去过本镇血库了
Then it's one of your others.The other ones are gone, Damon.
那就是你们当中其他人干的 其他人都走了 达蒙
Well, where'd they go?They weren't cut out for this town.
那他们去哪儿了呢 反正不在镇上了
After what happened with your brother,my mom kicked them out and they took off.
自从你弟弟那事发生 我妈就把他们撵走了 他们都离开了
It's just us and Harper now.
现在就剩我们和哈柏了
Bonnie.Hey, I, um, I tried to grab you after class But you'd already taken off.
邦妮 我本来打算下课找你的 可你走得太快了
How are you? How's your family?We're dealing. It's been hard.
你怎么样了 家里人还好吗 我们在调整情绪呢 挺痛苦的
Everyone here really missed you.Yeah, I just had so much to deal with after grams' funeral,
我们大家都很想你 嗯 只是外婆的葬礼过后 好多事情都等着我去处理
And honestly after you told me that the tomb's spell failed,I just didn't really want to come back.
而且说实话 你告诉我封墓室的咒语没起作用之后 我实在是没心情回来
I hope you understand why I called.I wanted you to know before you came home.
我希望你理解为什么给你打电话 我不想让你回来才得知消息
Yeah, I understand why. I just shouldn't know.
是的 我理解 可我真不想听这事