You catch any of that, Bon?
你有搞懂吗?
Not one bit.
完全没有。
That makes me feel a little bit better, I thought she was talking in tongues or something.
那让我感觉好一点了,我以为她是用方言什么的说话。
Who is it?
是谁呀?
I need to find Nick. Please.
我需要找到妮可。请。
Nick? Nick? Oh, Nick.
妮可?妮可?哦,妮可。
Night Howlers aren't wolves, they're toxic flowers.
夜嚎者不是狼,它们是有毒的花。
I think someone is targetting predators on purpose and making them go savage.
我觉得有人把它用在掠食者身上让他们发狂。
Wow. Isn't that interesting?
哇。是不是很有趣?
Wait, please don't.. I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either.
等等,请不要..我知道你永远不会原谅我。而且我不怪你。我也无法原谅自己。
It was ignorant, and irresponsible, and smallminded.
我是无知的,和不负责任的,和心胸狭窄。
But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes.
掠食者不应该因为我的错而被折磨。
I have to fix this.
我必须解决这个问题。
But I can't do it without you.
但我不能没有你的帮忙。
And... And after we're done... you can hate me. And... And that'll be fine. Because I was a horrible friend and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing that you were right. All along.
然后...然后我们就大功告成了之后...你可以恨我。并且...而这会没事的。因为我是一个可怕的朋友而且我伤害了你。而且你可以离开因为你是对的。一直。
I really am just a dumb bunny.
我真的只是一个愚蠢的兔子。
Don't worry, Carrots, I'll let you erase it. In fortyeight hours.
别担心,萝卜头,我会帮你的,两天内。
All right, get in here.
好吧,过来吧。
Okay. Oh, you bunnies. You're so emotional. There we go, deep breath.
好了。哦,你们兔子,总是这么情绪化。这样就对了,深呼吸。
Are youAre you just trying to steal the pen? Is that what this is?
你是不是要偷我的笔?这是什么?
You are standing on my tail, though. Oh, oh! I'm sorry.
你踩到我的尾巴了,虽然。奥,奥! 对不起。