Sir, there's been a break-in.
长官 发生了入侵事件
Not our division.
不归我们部管
You'll want it.
你会想管的
The vault!
金库
Hacked into the Tower of bloody London's security?! How?!
黑进了伦敦塔保安系统? 怎么可能?
Tell them we're on our way!
回话说我们已经上路
There's been another one, another break-in.
又一起入侵事件
Bank of England!
英格兰银行
Sir! Security's down, sir.
长官 警戒系统关闭了
It's failing.
整个失灵了
What is it now?
又什么事?
Pentonville Prison.
本顿维尔监狱
Oh no!
不会吧
No rush.
不着急
I'll get it, shall I?
我接好不好?
Here.
给
Not now, I'm busy.
不接 忙着呢
Sherlock...
夏洛克
Not now!
没空
He's back.
他回来了
That glass is tougher than anything.
这玻璃比任何物质都坚硬
Not tougher than crystallised carbon.
不比结晶碳硬
He used a diamond.
他用的是钻石
Oh, sinnerman, where you gonna run to?
哦 罪犯 你要逃到哪去?
Sinnerman, where you gonna run to?
罪犯 你要逃到哪去?
Where you gonna run to?
你要逃到哪去?
All on dim day Well, I run to the rock...
就在那天 我奔向礁石……
Ready?
准备好了?
Yes.
是
Stand back. Stand back.
往后站 往后站
Mr Holmes. Mr Holmes.
福尔摩斯先生 福尔摩斯先生
Let them through.
让他们过
Thank you. Get in.
多谢 上车
Oh, Lord...
哦 主啊
Please help me, Lord.
请帮帮我 主啊
Don't you see me praying.
您没看见我在祷告吗
Don't you see me down here praying.
您没看见我在谦卑祷告吗
But the Lord said, Go to the devil, The Lord said
但是主说 找魔鬼去吧 主说
Go to the devil.
找魔鬼去吧
He said Go to the devil.
他说 找魔鬼去吧
All on that day, So I ran to the devil
就在那一天 于是我去见魔鬼
He was waiting...
他在等我……