What? - Watch out!
什么?- 小心!
Uncool! Very uncool!
狡猾!太狡猾了!
Try this!
试试这个!
Guys, guys, guys!
伙计们,伙计们,伙计们!
Maybe something smaller!
也许小点的!
No, no! Oh, no, no.
不,不!不,不。
Cute bunnies, off the face. Excuse me! OK, pardon me!
可爱的小兔子,快下来。抱歉!哦,借过!
Fire!
火!
We've lost them.
我们跟丢了。
Again! Again!
再来一次!再来一次!
Crane, catch!
仙鹤,接着!
Gotcha!
抓住了!
Guys, guys, guys, guys, give me a shove!
哥们,哥们,哥们儿,推我一把!
Mantis, now!
螳螂,来!
Is that all you got? It feels like I'm fighting a big old fluffy cloud!
这就是你所有能耐吗?感觉我像在打一大坨有毛的云彩!
Well, this cloud is about to bring the thunder!
好吧,这坨云彩要开始打雷了!
Your turn!
轮到你了!
Why...are...there...so...many...signs? !
为什么这里会有这么多的牌匾?!
Come here! Alaka-squasho!
看招!接招吧!
Yes! Taste the defeat!
耶!尝尝战败的滋味!
Let me tell you something.
我来跟你讲几句话。
Next time you mess with a panda, you better bring a whole a...
下次你和熊猫打架的时候,最好带整个……
Guess nobody told you, if you mess with the wolf, you get the fangs.
我想没人告诉过你如果你跟狼找麻烦,会有狼牙伺候。
I've hit you twice. What are you going to do now?
我打了你两次,你还打算怎么办?
We surrender!
我们投降!
You can chain my body, but you will never chain my...warrior spirit.
你可以锁住我的身,但你永远锁不住我的侠气。
Hey, don't forget the little guy. - Did you just call...
喂,别忘了这个小家伙。- 你刚才叫我…
Po, what are you doing? - Trust me. I got a pl...No way. Eight-point acupressure cuffs?
阿宝,你在干什么?- 相信我,我有一个计…怎么会,八点锁紧钉镣?
Just like the ones that held Tai Lung. The more you move, the tighter they get.
就像锁住大龙的那种,你越挣扎,他们就锁得越紧。
These are the best cuffs!
这些是最好的手镣!
Greetings, panda. At last we meet!
你好,熊猫,终于我们见面了!
No, no, no... We meet at last! Yes, that's it.
不,不,不,我们终于见面了!对,就是这个。
Greetings, panda. We meet at...- You are afraid for a reason. - I am not afraid.
你好,熊猫,我们终于……- 你害怕是情有可原的。- 我一点也不害怕。
He is coming to me in chains.
他带着枷锁来见我。
If anyone should be afraid, it's...- You.
如果有人应该害怕,那也是……- 你。
Don't even think about it.
一点可能都没有。