Trying to get the town off the trail of vampires,which is not very easy,
好让镇上没有吸血鬼出没的迹象 真不容易呀
considering there's an entire tomb of them running around.
要知道墓里所有吸血鬼都跑出来了
What are we planning on doing about that?
我们该怎么办
We're not gonna be doing much of anything if you don't have your strength.
要是你没有足够的力量 我们什么也做不成
There's nothing wrong with partaking in a healty diet of human blood from a blood bank.
其实根本不算是做坏事啊 有节制地喝血库里的血完全可以接受
You're not actually killing anyone.I have my reasons.Well, what are those holier-than-thou reasons?
你又没有杀人 我有我的理由 什么假仁假义的理由呢
You know, we've never actually discussed that.You know, I-I'd love to hear this story.
我们从来没有真正讨论过 我 愿闻其详
You're really enjoying this, aren't you,just watching me in a struggle?Very much so.
你真的很享受 是吧 看着我痛苦挣扎 非常享受
I hate to break it to you, Damon,But.ahem I actually have it under complete control.You do?
我不想破坏你的兴致 达蒙 但是 我真的已经完全控制住了 是吗
Oh. Well, then you should just carry on making the rest of us vampires look bad.
好吧 那你就继续让 其他吸血鬼自惭形秽吧
Have a great day, Stef.Oh. Hey, I almost forgot something.
祝你今天愉快 斯特 哎呀 差点忘了
Come on , Jeremy. Going to school.Walking out the door now.
快点 杰里米 要上学了 快出门
You forgot this.Thank you.Elena.Uncle John. Hi.
你忘了这个 谢谢 埃琳娜 约翰叔叔 你好
Jenna. John. You made it.Said I'd be in by noon.
珍娜 约翰 你竟然到了 我说过会中午前到的
what you say and what you do are typically two very different things.
你一向是 说一套做一套
Uncle John. What's up?I had some business in town.
约翰叔叔 过的好吗 我来镇上办些事
I thought a visit was in order.How long you staying?I don't know yet.
所以我想最好还是来拜访一下 你要待多久 还不知道
Hmm. OK. Well, I'm gonna go to school. I'll see you later.
好吧 我要去上学了 再见