手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 疯狂动物城 > 正文

疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:卖冰棒

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Can I just borrow? Thank you.

我我可以借一下吗?谢谢。
Pawpsicle? The murder weapon!
冰棒? 凶器!
"Get your Pawpsicle"... Yeah! Cause that...
来买你的冰棒”... 是啊!因为...
What does that mean?
这意味着什么?
It means I have a lead.
这意味着我有线索。
Hi! Hello! It's me again!
嗨!你好!又是我!
Hey! It's officer toottoot.
喂!这是警官嘟嘟嘟。
Hoo...No. Actually it's Officer Hopps, and I'm here to ask you some questions about a case.
呼......没有。其实这是哈波斯警官,而我在这里向您询问情况的一些问题。
What happened, meter maid? Did someone steal a traffic cone?
怎么了,交通警察?是不是有人偷交通锥?
It wasn't me.
那不是我。
Hey, Carrots, you're gonna wake the baby. I gotta get to work.
嘿,胡萝卜头,你会吵到宝宝的,我还要去上班。
This is important, sir. I think your ten dollars worth of Pawpsicles can wait.
这是很重要的,先生。我想你的十元冰棒可以等等。
Ha! I make 200 bucks a day, fluff.
哈!我每天能赚两百块钱好吗,绒毛。
365 days a year, since I was 12.
一年365天,自从我十二岁开始。
And time is money. Hop along.
而时间就是金钱。借过。
Please just look at the picture.
请看一下照片。
You sold Mr. Otterton that Pawpsicle, right? Do you know him?
你卖给奥特顿先生冰棒,对吧?你认识他吗?
I know everybody.
我认识所有人。
And I also know that somewhere there's a toy store missing its stuffed animal, so why don't you get back to your box?
而且我也知道,某处有一家玩具店少了的毛绒动物,所以你为什么不回到你的盒子里呢?
Fine. Then we'll have to do this the hard way.
好吧,看来要来硬的。
Did you just boot my stroller?
你居然拴住了我的婴儿车?
Nicholas Wilde, you are under arrest.
妮可拉丝 尾耳朵,你被逮捕了。
Ha. For what? Hurting your feelings?
哈。为了什么?因为伤害你小小的心灵?
Felony tax evasion.
重罪偷税漏税。
Yeah.. 200 dollars a day, 365 days a year, since you were 12... that's two decades, so times twenty, which is 1,460,000, I think.
是啊.. 两百块钱一天,一年365天,你从十二岁开始 .....这是二十年来,所以乘以20,我想是1,460,000。
I mean, I am just a dumb bunny, but we are good at multiplying.
我的意思是,我只是一个愚蠢的兔子,但我们擅长乘法。
Anyway, according to your tax forms, you reported, let me see here, zero!
总之,根据你的税表,你的报道,让我在这里看到,零!
Unfortunately, lying on a federal form is a punishable offense.
不幸的是,躺在联邦监狱是一种惩罚的罪行的形式。
5 years jail time. Well, it's my word against yours.
五年的监禁。 嗯,这是我对你要说的话。
200 bucks a day, fluff, 365 days a year, since I was twelve.
每天能赚两百块钱好吗,一年365天,自从我十二岁开始。
Actually it's your word against yours.
其实是你自己的话对上你自己。
And if you want this pen you're going to help me find this poor missing otter, or the only place you'll be selling Pawpsicles is the prison cafeteria.
然后如果你想要这支笔你要帮我找到这只可怜的水獭,否则你唯一能卖冰棒的地方就是监狱的食堂了。
It's called a hustle, sweet heart.
这叫说话的艺术,甜心。
She hustled you. Ehahaha...She hustled you good! You're a cop now, Nick.
她整死你了。 额哈哈哈 ...她把你耍得团团转!你现在是一个警察了,尼克。
You're gonna need one of these.
你会需要这一个小徽章的。
Have fun working with the fuzz!
跟条子开心的工作啊!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
arrest [ə'rest]

想一想再看

vt. 逮捕,拘留
n. 逮捕,拘留

联想记忆
evasion [i'veiʒən]

想一想再看

n. 逃避,藉口,偷漏(税)

联想记忆
otter ['ɔtə]

想一想再看

n. 水獭;水獭皮

 
cone [kəun]

想一想再看

n. 圆锥体,锥形物,球果 vt. 变成锥形,削尖

联想记忆
jail [dʒeil]

想一想再看

n. 监牢,监狱,拘留所
vt. 监禁,下狱

 
suspicion [səs'piʃən]

想一想再看

n. 猜疑,怀疑

联想记忆
offense [ə'fens]

想一想再看

n. 过错,冒犯,触怒,犯规,犯罪,进攻

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。