Hello, Doctor. My wife and I need to talk.
你好,医生。我得跟我妻子谈谈
May we use your waiting room?
能借用你的等候室吗
You can have the office. Please.
去我办公室谈吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Just popping in on official business, or did you follow me?
你是刚忙完公务过来,还是说你在跟踪我
I called your office. They said you were at an appointment.
我打去你办公室,他们说你约了人
I figured you'd be here.
我猜你在这里
You know. I knew you'd find out.
你知道了。我知道你会发现的
When did you find out?
你是什么时候发现的
Twelve weeks ago.
三个月前
Twelve weeks ago?
三个月前
Lung cancer.
是肺癌
You don't smoke.
你并不吸烟
The irony.
真是讽刺
Is it treatable?
能医治吗
It's stage four. And we know there's no stage five, don't we?
已经是第四期了。我们都知道之后没有第五期了,对吧
When were you gonna tell me?
你打算什么时候才告诉我
Far enough into the future that I'm really not prepared to have this conversation right now.
未来的某一天吧,我现在真的没准备好谈这件事
Neither am I, but we're having it. We're having it right now.
我也是,但是我们必须谈,现在就谈
Were you just going to wait until you were in the middle of chemotherapy?
你要等到做化疗的时候才告诉我吗
When you couldn't hide it anymore?
等到你没法隐瞒的时候
I don't think I want to do chemotherapy.
我不想做化疗
Well, do I have any say in this? No.
这事我有话语权吗?没有
No, you don't.
你不能帮我决定
Do you want to be alone?
你想独自面对吗
I don't want you to answer that. Just think about your answer.
我不想听你回答,你好好想想答案
I want you to know that I don't want you to be alone, not now and not ever.
我想要你知道,我不想让你一个人,现在和以后都一样
We'll beat this together?
我们一起来面对吗
No, it's your fight, baby, but I'm in your corner.
不,这是你的仗,亲爱的,但我会一直在你身边
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去
I appreciate that, Jack. I do.
谢谢你,杰克,真的
But I'm not comforted by it.
但我并没有得到安慰
I know that's what you need and, and... you need to comfort me.
我知道那是你需要的,但现在你却得安慰我
But I can't give you what you need.
而我却给不了你所需要的
Don't worry about what I need.
别担心我
Why wouldn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
I thought if I kept it to myself, our lives wouldn't change.
我以为如果我保守这个秘密,我们的生活就不会改变
I didn't count on changing as much as I did.
尽管身体每况愈下,但我并不想有改变
What do you want, Will?
你来做什么,威尔
I'm gonna sit here until you're ready to talk.
你准备好开始谈话之前,我会一直坐在这里
You don't have to say a word until you're ready, but...
你准备好之前一句话都不必说,但是
I'm not going anywhere until you do.
在你开口之前我哪也不去