Be careful now, or it won't just be your dreams getting crushed.
小心点喔,否则粉碎的就不只你的梦想。
Hey, hey. No one tells me what I can or can't be. Especially not some...jerk who never had the guts to try to be anything more than a Pawpsicle hustler.
嘿,嘿。没有人告诉我能做什么或不能做什么。尤其是一些讨人厌,从没胆量去尝试任何事物的卖冰棒骗子。
All right, look. Everyone comes to Zootopia thinking they can be anything they want.
好吧,听着。每个人来到动物乌托邦都以为他们可以呼风唤雨。
Well, you can't. You can only be what you are. Sly fox. Dumb bunny.
实际上你不能,你只能是你自己。你只能是你是什么。狡猾的狐狸。蠢萌的兔子。
I'm not a dumb bunny.
我不是一个蠢萌的兔子。
Right. And that's not wet cement.
对。然后那不是未干的水泥。
You'll never be a real cop.
你永远不会成为一个真正的警察。
You're a cute meter maid, though.
你是一个可爱的交通警察。
Maybe a supervisor one day. Hang in there.
也许有一天会是个督察。撑住喔。
Oh, hey, it's my parents!
哦,对了,这是我的父母!
Oh, there she is! Hi, Sweetheart!
哦,她在这里!嘿!甜心!
Hey there, Jude the Dude. How was your first day on the force?
嘿,朱迪。你第一天上班如何呢?
It was real great!
挺棒的!
Yeah? Everything you ever hoped?
是吗?事情都如你预期吗?
Absolutely. And more. Everyone's so nice, and I feel like...I'm really making a difference.
当然,每个人都很好,我感觉...我真的发挥作用。
Wait a second. holy craps, Bonnie. Look at that!
等一下。我乐个趣,邦妮。看那个!
Oh, my sweet heaven! Judy, are you a meter maid?
哦,我亲爱的天堂!朱迪,你是交警?
Oh, this.. No! Oh, no. This is just a temporary thing..
哦,这个..不!不,不。这只是暂时的..
It's the safest job on the force! She's not a real cop!
那是最安全的工作! 喔她不是个真正的警察!
Our prayers have been answered! Glorious day!
我们的祷告成真了! 美好的一天!
Hoho, meter maid, meter maid, meter maid! Dad! Dad! Meter maid!
嗬 嗬,交警,交警,交警!爹地!爹地!交警!
You know what, it's been a really long day, I should...
你们知道,这是很漫长的一天了,我应该...
You get some rest. Those meters aren't gonna maid themselves.
你尽量休息。 那些罚单可不会自己开好。
Byebye.
再见。
Byebye.
再见。