手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文

跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第99期:明星的家(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

You're Nina's sister.

你是妮娜的姐姐
Yeah. Emily.
是的,我叫艾米丽
Where were you last night, Emily?
你昨晚在哪,艾米丽
I was here till around 6:00, and then I had to go run some errands.
我在这待到大约六点钟,后来有事就走了
I'm also Nina's assistant.
我也是妮娜的助理
Sister and assistant? How does that work?
姐姐兼助理,是怎么回事
I offered to help her after that girl started stalking her.
那个女孩跟踪她后,我主动来帮忙
Nina didn't feel comfortable with strangers in the house.
家里有陌生人妮娜很不安心
Any other employees?
还有其他雇工吗
Nope. Just me. It's safer that way.
没了,只有我,这样更安全

跟踪者Stalker

Nina's attacker knew personal things about her.

袭击妮娜的人了解她的个人情况
Lasagna was her favorite food, and roses were her favorite flower.
她最喜欢吃千层面,最喜欢的花是玫瑰
Can you think of anyone who knows Nina like that?
你知道谁会这么了解妮娜吗
Yep. Anyone on the internet.
知道,网上的任何人
Nina has a lot of fans. Some of them go a little crazytown.
妮娜粉丝很多,有的人已经近乎疯狂了
Has she thought about hiring private security.
她想没想过雇佣私人保安
I'm looking into it right now.
我正在找呢
When did you put in the panic room?
你什么时候有的安全室
After that horrible situation with Sandra Bullock.
桑德拉·布洛克碰上那种可怕的事情之后
You stated that your attacker was a man. Could it have been a woman?
你说袭击你的人是男性。有可能是女性吗
I guess. Um, I didn't really get a good look because of the mask.
有可能,那人戴着面具所以我看不清楚
The body was covered, the hands had gloves, a big coat.
身上包得很严实,戴着手套,穿着大衣
You don't think it was that nutty girl you guys put away, do you?
有没有可能是被抓起来的那个古怪女孩
I got a notification that she'd been released.
我收到通知她已经被释放了
We're looking into it. Has she had any contact with you lately?
我们正在调查。你们最近见过面吗
No. Where would I see her? I don't really go out that much.
没有。怎么可能见到她呢?我都不怎么出门
This is my fourth stalker in 3 years, lieutenant.
这是三年来我第四次被跟踪了,副队长
I don't go anywhere to see anyone.
我哪儿都不去谁都不见
Listen. I get it. You know, I wanted this.
我明白,这种生活是我追求的
I came to L.A. To be an actress, to be famous.
我来洛杉矶是为了当明星,为了出名
I'm not crying a river here, but... I should be safe in my own home.
我没有抱怨,可是...自己家里都不安全吗

重点单词   查看全部解释    
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券

 
panic ['pænik]

想一想再看

n. 恐慌
adj. 惊慌的
vt.

联想记忆
mask [mɑ:sk]

想一想再看

n. 面具,面罩,伪装
v. 戴面具,掩饰,遮

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。