Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy?
朱迪,你有没有想过为什么你妈咪跟我这么快乐?
Nope
不知道
Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon?
好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来。对吧,邦妮?
Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard.
嗯,这是真的,斯图。我们艰难的定居下来了。
You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude.
你看,这就是这的好处,朱迪。
If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.
如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。
I like trying, actually.
事实上我喜欢尝试。
What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even..for you to become a police officer.
亲爱的,你爹地是指,对你而言成为警察可能会很艰难...让你成为一名警察。
Right. There's never been a bunny cop. No. Bunnies don't do that.
没错,从来没有一只兔子警察。 没有 兔子么永远做不到。
Never. Never.
从来没有。 从来没有。
Well... Then I guess I'll have to be the first one.
嗯...那么我想我必须是第一个了。
Because I am gonna make the world a better place!
因为我要让世界变得更美好!
Or, heck, you know. You wanna talk about making the world a better place,no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.
或者说,哎呀,你知道的。你说你想让世界变成更好的地方,没有比做拔胡萝卜的更好的了。
Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.
没错!你爹地、我和你的275个兄弟姊妹。
We're changing the world. Yeah.
我们正在改变这个世界。 耶。
One carrot at a time. Amen to that.
一次一个胡萝卜。 但愿如此。
Carrot farming is a noble profession.
拔萝卜是一个崇高的职业。
You get it, honey? I mean, it's great to have dreams.
你明白吗,亲爱的?我的意思是,这是伟大的梦想。
Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.
有梦想很好,只要你不要太相信它。
Where the heck'd she go?
她跑哪去了?
Give me your tickets right now, or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.
现在给我你的票,不然我就踢你那温顺的小绵羊屁股。
Ow! Cut it out, Gideon!
噢!不要这样,吉帝恩!
What are you gonna do, cry?
你要干嘛,哭了吗?
Hey! You heard her. Cut it out.
喂!你听到她说的了!停下来!
Nice costume, loser.
What crazy world are you living in where you think a bunny could be a cop?
你生活在什么疯狂的世界让你觉得兔子可能是警察?
Kindly return my friend's tickets.
请把票还给我的朋友们。
Come and get them. But watch out.Cause I'm a fox, and like you said in your dumb little stage play,us predators used to eat prey. And that killer instinct's still in our denna.
来啊自己来拿啊,但小心了。因为我是一只狐狸,和你一样在你的愚蠢的小舞台剧说,我的有着仍然有猎捕的天性,残暴仍然在我的"DENNA"里。
Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA. Don't tell me what I know, Travis.
嗯,我非常肯定应该念DNA。 不要告诉我什么,我都知道,特拉维斯。
You don't scare me, Gideon.
你吓不倒我的,吉迪恩。