手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第一季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第131期:请客吃饭

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Thank you so much for inviting us.

谢谢你请我们吃饭
Are you enjoying that beluga?
这上等鱼子酱吃得还开心吗
Mmm, so much. Thank you. I haven't had caviar in forever. Mmm.
太开心了,谢谢你,我几百年没吃过鱼子酱了
Legs over your head much?
腿再开得大一点啊
So, sourpuss, you don't like caviar?
苦瓜脸小妞,不喜欢吃鱼子酱吗
No, I'm more of a cheeseburger kind of girl.
不喜欢,我就吃吃廉价的芝士汉堡
This place is busy. The waiters must make a fortune.
这店好忙啊,这些服务员肯定赚翻了
Oh, yeah, 300, 350 a night. What do you girls make?
一晚上能赚300到350块吧,你们俩小妞呢
60 to 80 on a good night.
生意好时,一晚上也才60到80块
And how do you expect you will accomplish cupcake business on money like this?
就赚这么点钱,你们怎么可能开成小蛋糕店啊
Well, we're just starting out.
我们才刚开始嘛
Yes, but at this rate, it will take forever.
靠这微薄薪资,得到猴年马月了吧

打工姐妹花第一季

You know, I, too, have big dream.

其实我也有个远大梦想
I am building summer house by lake in Poland. You want to see?
我想在波兰的湖边盖间避暑别墅,你们想看吗
Oh, you have pictures?
你有照片吗
No, I have house.
不,我有房子
This is model from the architect.
这是我建筑师给的模板
And I take it everywhere I am, to remember where I'm going.
我去哪里都带着它,激励自己
It's cool.
挺厉害啊
See, girls like you should be making more money.
你们这样的好女孩,应该赚得更多
Maybe you could consider coming to work for me.
你们考虑一下来我这里上班吧
Sophie! Thank you for sending girl to my apartment yesterday.
苏菲!谢谢你昨天送来我家的妞儿
Oh, did she do the job?
她活干得好吗
Oh, like no one ever before.
她干活无人能及啊
Down on all fours, under, over, under again. Oh!
尽心尽力趴在地上,从下面来,再翻过来,再接着从下面来
Well, my girls don't leave until you're satisfied.
我的妞们会干到让你满意为止
Maybe she can come two times a week.
要不让她一周来两次吧
She can come whenever you want her to come.
你想她什么时候来都行啊
Are these two of your girls?
她们俩也是你的妞吗
Well, we were just discussing that.
我们刚刚还正在谈呢
Well, this one here looks like she can take a lot.
这位小妞感觉承受力很强哦
Uh, thanks?
"感谢"夸奖啊
My friend Yanni is at the bar.
我朋友雅尼在吧台等我呢
Since his divorce, he's in great need of your service. Prosze. Oh, yes.
他离婚后很需要你的服务呢。请。好的
Uh, excuse me, and, um, don't touch my house.
我离开一下,别碰我的小屋哦
I can't believe she would actually consider asking us to be prostitutes.
真不敢相信她真打算邀请我们去做妓
I know.
就是啊
I mean, me, I get, but you, I don't see it.
邀请我,合情合理。邀请你,纯属搞笑
You heard the guy, I look like I could "take a lot."
你也听到他说了,我看起来"承受"力很强
Max, it's not funny.
麦克斯,别闹了
Isn't it bad enough I may have gotten herpes from her chanel gloss?
我有可能因为那香奈儿唇彩而染性病还不够糟吗
Of course we're not gonna do it, but come on, you'd be a terrible hooker.
我们当然不会去卖啦。但拜托,你天生就不适合当妓女
Thank you, I would be a terrible hooker.
多谢,我当然不适合当妓女
I have a heart, and soul, and dreams, and want to fall in love and have a family.
因为我有心,有灵魂,还有梦想,想坠入爱河,然后相夫教子
Oh, just say it, you're bad in bed.
就承认吧,你床技太差
Let's get out of here. I mean, really, who does she think I am?
我们还是走人吧。拜托,她当我是什么啊
Someone who would just sell myself to have nice things?
为了追求更好的物质而出卖自己的人吗
Let me just suck down a little more of this, and we're off.
我再吃最后两口,然后立马走人
If we walk out of here now, we can just keep walking to the homeless shelter.
我们现在走人,差不多就能直接走去流浪汉之家了
Well, I'd rather be homeless than a hooker.
宁愿当流浪汉,也不去做妓
Here she comes. Sit down! Let's thank her and politely decline.
她来了,坐下。谢谢她,再委婉拒绝

重点单词   查看全部解释    
architect ['ɑ:kitekt]

想一想再看

n. 建筑师

联想记忆
accomplish [ə'kɔmpliʃ]

想一想再看

vt. 完成

联想记忆
inviting [in'vaitiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 吸引人的,诱人的 动词invite的现在分词

联想记忆
fortune ['fɔ:tʃən]

想一想再看

n. 财产,命运,运气

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
shelter ['ʃeltə]

想一想再看

n. 庇护所,避难所,庇护
v. 庇护,保护,

联想记忆
decline [di'klain]

想一想再看

n. 衰微,跌落; 晚年
v. 降低,婉谢

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。