"I have an unregistered gun and can shoot you through the floor"?
"我有把未注册的黑枪,能从楼下一枪崩了你"
You're coming in really hot, Max.
你这样太火爆了吧,麦克斯
We're not giving him this.
这信不能给人家
It'll start a bad dynamic between us.
这会影响我们日后的邻里互动
God, how I miss the quiet, dead indian guy.
天啊,我好想念死去的印度无声无息男啊
Okay, we're gonna hit and run.
来吧,我们打完就跑
Oh, you mean "run," literally.
你是说真跑啊
Shh, listen.
听好了
Reading the note, freaking out. Music off, problem solved.
读信中,惊讶中。音乐关掉,问题解决
Respect! Never doubt, never doubt.
厉害吧,感谢各位乡亲父老的支持
Crossing the floor to the door, Closing the door, Coming down the stairs,
走向门中,关门中,下楼中
What do we do? Move?
我们该怎么办。搬家吗
What's he look like?
他长什么样
He's got his finger over the peephole.
他用手指堵着猫眼呢
Okay, game on. Back up! This is my building, I've got to take it back.
很好,游戏开始,闪开。这是老娘的楼,老娘要夺回掌控权
Max, this is life, not Call of Duty: Modern warfare 3.
麦克斯,这是现实生活,不是使命召唤3之现代大战
Move. What!
让开。敲个屁呀
What is meaning of this horrible, horrible note?
这封坏坏的信是什么意思
Oh, you're not a man?
你不是男人啊
What kind of question is this? Do I look like a man?
你这是哪门子的问题啊,我看起来像个男人吗
No, but you clump around up there like a man.
不像,不过你的走路声倒是十分爷们
Max, please.
麦克斯,别这样
Did you write this horrible, horrible note?
这封坏坏的信是你写的吗
I did.
没错
First day in my new home and I'm given this horrible, horrible note, with threats.
搬进新家的第一天,我就收到这封这坏坏的...恐吓信
Well, they're not actually threats.
其实不算恐吓啦
"I will gut you like a hog."
"我要像杀猪那样宰了你"
To be clear, I only skimmed the note. Everything was happening so fast.
我澄清一下,那信我只随便扫了一眼。她行动太风风火火了
Listen, we've obviously gotten off to a bad start. Please come in.
显然我们一开始没给你留下好印象,您快请进
Why would I want to come in with you horrible, horrible... ooh, cupcake land. Ooh.
进来干嘛,你们还给我写了坏坏的...哇,小蛋糕天堂啊