How were you injured?
你怎么受的伤?
It's a long story.
说来话长了。
Please, I was hoping you might be able to just...Give me a prescription.
拜托,你能不能就给我开一下……处方药。
You really should have a full workup.
你真的应该全面检查一下。
C.T. , MRI...But you are the most polite patient I've seen all week, so, I'll make a exception.
做下CT,核磁共振,但你是我这周来接待过的最有礼貌的病人,那我就破例一下吧。
Okay, this is for three days.
好吧,这是三天的药。
If you're still in pain, you have to come back, okay?
如果你还是痛,一定要回来看医生,好吗?
That's quite all right, Dr. Tillman.
很好,提尔曼医生。
I have everything I need.
我就需要这些。
Duty calls.
该去工作了。
Take care.
保重。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Machine spit out a new number?
机器又跳出一个号码吗?
Megan Tillman, graduated Columbia medical school top of her class, hasn't missed a day of work since her residency began.
梅根·提尔曼,以第一名的成绩毕业于哥伦比亚医学院,从开始做住院医生起就没请过一天假。
Hey, Doug, I'm gonna go grab some lunch.
道格,我去吃点东西。
Page if you need me.
有什么事就呼我。
She puts in 80 hours a week at the hospital, single, lives alone.
她一周在医院要呆上80个小时,单身,独居。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Not at all.
没关系。
Anybody at the hospital have a problem with the doctor?
医院有什么人和这个医生有过节吗?
No complaints, no malpractice lawsuits, seems friendly, well-liked.
没有被投诉过,也没有治疗不当的诉讼,友善 受欢迎。
So we've got no idea why the machine singled her out.
这么说我们完全不知道机器为什么吐了她的号。
Come on, grab a drink with us.
来嘛,和我们去喝一杯。
Even workaholics need a night off.
就算是工作狂晚上也要放松啊。
Workaholics need rest.
工作狂也要休息。
I'm going home and hitting the hay.
我要回家睡觉了。
Okay.
好吧。
In other words...
也就是说……
In other words, we'll have to watch her around the clock to figure out what kind of trouble she's in.
也就是说……我们得一直盯着她查出她到底被卷进了什么麻烦事。
If you'd like a raise, Mr. Reese, all you have to do is ask.
里瑟先生,如果你要加薪只管跟我开口就好。