I wish I could have taught you this, son.
我希望我能教你这个,儿子。
It's OK, dad. I'm...
没关系,爸爸,我……
He's here.
他来了。
That's what I call a dramatic entrance.
这就是我说的华丽出场。
Haha, you must be the Dragon Warrior.
你肯定是龙战士了。
And you must be Kai.
那你肯定是天煞了。
Beast of vengeance, maker of widows.
复仇野兽,寡妇制造者。
Yes, finally.
是的,终于有人认识我了。
Thank you, almost makes me wanna spare your life. - Oh, you wanna spare me?
谢谢,你几乎想让我放了你。-你想放了我?
How about you spare me the chitchat? Let's do this.
你能别废话了吗?开始吧。
I'm going to take your chi then the chi of every panda in the...-Oh, chitchat. - In the...-Chitty chitty chat chat chat chat chat...- In the...
我将取走你的气,然后取走每个熊猫的气。-怎么这么啰嗦啊,废话连篇。
Oh, you pudgy little...
你个小胖墩……
Round them all up.
把它们都抓起来。
Oh no, it's true. You guys have all been turned green.
不,这是真的,你们都变成绿色的了。
Except for you, Mantis, you were already green.
除了你,螳螂,你早就是绿色的。
Now? - Wait for the signal.
现在?-等信号。
Here we go.
让我们开始吧。
Dumpling squad.
包子中队。
Ready? - Go time.
准备好了吗?- 冲啊。
Belly. - Gong.
肚子。- 锣。
Seriously? - We did it.
真的吗?-我们做到了。
Sorry, Crane.
抱歉,仙鹤。
Spring roll squad. Time for some takeout.
春卷中队 该来点外卖了。
Over here, Mr. zombie.
这里,僵尸先生。
I don't know who you are either.
我也不知道你谁。
Noodle squad.
面条中队。
Get ready to dance with danger.
准备好和危险跳舞吧。
Sweet.
太棒了。
Stripy baby.
花娃娃。
Do it. - You're mean.
揍他。-你真卑鄙。
Fire.
开火。
Fire in the hole.
朝鼻子开火。
Yes.
干得好。
All right kids. You got it guys.
好样的。干得好,孩子们。
Oh no, master Shifu.
哦,不,师傅。
I can't hit Shifu.
我不能打师傅。
I can. - And so can I.
我可以。-我也可以。
Double dad defense.
双爸合璧。
Left, dad. - Right, dad. -Thanks dad.
左边,爸爸。-右边,爸爸。-谢谢爸爸。
Back at you then.
你也是。
We've got this, son. - Go, dads.
我们做到了,儿子。-走,爸爸。
We got 'em now. - Stop, stop, enough.
我们抓到他们了。-停,够了。