Zoso.
佐索
I summon thee.
吾召唤汝
You were asking for me?
你在召唤我吗
Submit, oh dark one!
服从吧 黑暗者
I control you.
我将掌控你
Yes, you do.
是
Wield the power wisely.
明智地使用你的权力吧
You can wield at any time now.
你可以随时使用它了
It's almost dawn.
黎明已近
That means it's your son's birthday.
意味着你儿子的生日快到了
I bet Hordor and his men are already on their way to your house.
我敢打赌赫尔多和他的手下已经快到你家了
No, they can't take him.
不 他们不可以带走他
You don't control them.
你不能掌控他们
You control me.
你只能掌控我
Have you ever wondered was he really your child at all?
难道你从来没有想过 他可能根本不是你的孩子吗
Unlike you, he's not a coward and yearns to fight and die in glory.
不像你 他不是一个懦夫 他渴望在荣耀中战斗到最后一刻
What a poor bargain that would be to lay down your soul to save your bastard son.
多么不值的交易啊 放下你的尊严来拯救一个私生子
So I ask you...
现在我来问你
what would you have me do?
你想让我做什么
Die!
死
It's you.
是你
You're the beggar.
你是那个乞丐
Looks like you made a deal you didn't understand.
看上去你并不明白你做了一个怎样的交易
I don't think you're gonna do that again.
我想你不会再做这样的交易了
You told me to kill you?
你叫我杀死你吗
My life was such a burden.
生命对我来说 是一个负担
You'll see.
你将会明白
Magic always comes with a price,
魔法的实现总需要付出一定的代价
and now it's yours to pay.
现在轮到你了
Why me? Why me?
为什么是我 为什么是我
I know how to recognize a desperate soul.
我能分辨的出一个不顾一切的人
No! no! Stay!
不 不要死
You have to tell me what to do!
你要告诉我我能做什么
Tell me what to do!
告诉我我能做什么