手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第六季 > 正文

摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第76期:过渡期的备胎罢了!

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Teddy? His name is...Teddy?

泰迪?他叫泰迪熊吗?
Yeah. Teddy Keyes.
是啊。泰迪.凯斯钥匙。
And what do we know about this young man?
这个年轻人是怎么样一个人?
He's new to our school. He works at some mattress store -- Mattress King.
他是新转来我们学校的。在一个叫“床垫大王”的店打工马丁.路德.金。
And he's a bit of a bad boy.
还有就是他有些坏男生气质。

modern76.png

He had a little problem with shoplifting. He spent some time in juvie.

他过去在商店里偷过东西。在少管所待过一阵。
But, you know, he's not really my type. He's just a rebound. So I guess it doesn't really matter.
不过说实话,他不太是我的菜。就是过渡期的备胎罢了。所以我觉得应该无所谓吧。
Why am I even talking to you guys? Leave!
我为什么要告诉你们这些?快走树叶!
Get out!
赶紧走!
Did you see the look in her eyes? Like she believed everything she was saying.
你看到她的眼神了吗?就好像她真的相信她说的一样。
That's terrifying. Like this guy I knew in college.
太恐怖了,就好像我大学认识的一个人。
He was always telling me about these "crazy parties" that were "full of women."
他老是给我讲这些疯狂派对,说那里到处都是女的。
But when I'd ask him where they were, he'd give me a fake address.
可每次我问他派对在哪里他都会给我假地址。
Makes me wonder what else she's making up. I have never met that girl she turtors in math.
这让我疑惑究竟还有什么是她编出来的。我从来没见过她辅导数学的那个女生。
Esther Choi? Me neither.
埃丝特.蔡吗?我也没见过。
Because she doesn't exist!
因为她根本就不存在!
There is not an Esther Choi on earth who needs math tutoring.
还需要被辅导数学的。
She needs help, Claire.
她需要帮助,克莱尔。
What do we do? I mean, should we send her back to that therapist?
我们该怎么办?我们该再送她去看那个心理医生吗?
The one we've never met?
我们从没见过的那个吗?
No! Wait! Don't open it! Move away! It's for me! Move!
不!等等!别开门!让开!是找我的!让开!
Damn. You look hot.
天啊。你好漂亮。
The roses are from you, Teddy?
玫瑰是你送的吗,泰迪?
Yeah, I met a guy in juvie who works at the cemetery.
是啊,我在少管所认识个人在墓地工作。
They got flowers all over the place. Oh, I also got you this.
他们那儿到处都是花。我还给你带了这个。
Sweet. Let's go.
太棒了。走吧。
My other one of these cracked, so you can use this one.
另外一个头盔裂了,你用这个吧。
Okay.
好的。
Yes! Our little girl isn't crazy! Teddy's real!
太好了!我们的乖女儿没疯!泰迪是真实存在的!
Real freaky! I'm going!
是真的不像好人!我去追!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
mattress ['mætris]

想一想再看

n. 床垫

联想记忆
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧

 
therapist ['θerəpist]

想一想再看

n. 临床医学家

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。