Bourbon.Behold the teacher.Don't you have some papers to grade?
来一杯波本酒 老师也在呢 不需要批改试卷吗
It's, uh, more fun with a buzz.Well, most things in life are.Sober's depressing.
一醉解千愁 人生之事大多如此 清醒只让人郁闷压抑
You don't strike me as somebody who gets depressed.
在我看来 你可不像会郁闷的人啊
You say that like you know me.Just a hunch.
你说的好像你很了解我一样 只是感觉罢了
You have a good afternoon.Not likely.Daytime drinking, huh?
下午愉快 不大可能 大白天喝酒
It's all the rage.Listen, I need a favor.You ever been in love?Excuse me?
流行嘛 我要你帮我一个忙 你恋爱过吗 什么
Have you ever been so bent on someone,that you just have your heart ripped out by them?
你有没有完全迷恋上一个人 到最后却被对方伤透了心
You forget I was married.Right. Gay husband.She'll have what I'm having.Sit down.
我想你忘了我已经结婚了 对哦 你有个同性恋老公 给她来杯一样的 请坐
There's a fundraiser here tonight that the founder's council is throwing.
今晚镇上有个筹款活动 创立者协会组织的
The town's most eligible bachelors get raffled off for dates,and, well, we are short of bachelor.
镇里最优质的单身汉会被抽中参加约会 不过 我们缺少单身汉
Is this what you do when there's no, um, vampires?
没有吸血鬼的时候你们就干这破事儿吗
Organize bachelor raffles?Oh, trust me.At this point, I miss the vampires.
举办单身汉兑奖活动 相信我 此时此刻 我觉得处理吸血鬼更好
Look, you're a hero to this town, Damon.I know most people don't know it,
听着 达蒙 你是小镇的英雄 我知道很多人不知情
but you are, and you're single and a catch.Oh, come on. Help me out.
但你确实是 而且你是单身 也很优质 拜托 帮帮我
Carol Lockwood won't let me live it down if I come up empty handed.
若是我空手而归 卡罗尔·洛克伍德不会让我好过的