Trudie?Tru-Trudie Peterson?Yes.Uh, my name is Elena Gilbert.
楚蒂 楚蒂·彼得森 是的 我叫埃琳娜·吉尔伯特
I wanted to talk to you about Isobel Flemming.
我想和你谈谈伊泽贝尔·弗莱明的事
Well, I haven't heard that name in years.How do you know her?
我很久没听过那个名字了 你怎么会认识她
I think that, um, well...Do you know she had a baby that she gave up for adoption?
我想 嗯 那个 你知不知道她曾经生过孩子 后来被别人收养了
My god.You're her daughter.
天啊 你是她女儿
I was just gonna make some tea. Would you like some?Sure.
我刚准备泡茶 你想喝点吗 好啊
Uh, the kitchen's this way.I wasn't gonna come. I didn't think I was,
嗯 厨房在这边 我没打算要来 原本并没打算
But I was driving, and I hit this stoplight,
但我开车的时候 撞上了信号灯
And it made me think about when I was learning how to drive
让我回想起 我在学开车的时候
and then my mom would always warn me about this blind turn on the left-hand side,
妈妈总是警告我说 要小心左转弯时的视线盲区
and then I was thinking about my mom, and I have your address,
然后我就想起了我妈妈 我有你的住址
I'm sorry for barging in It's no problem.Um, just a surprise, though.
很抱歉唐突来访 没关系 只是点惊讶
I haven't thought about Isobel in years.When was the last time you saw her?
多年来我都没想起过伊泽贝尔了 你最后一次见到她是在什么时候
About 17 years ago,when she left to go have you.
大概是17年前吧 当她离家出走去生下你的时候
We kept in touch for a while,But, well, you know, people drift apart.
此后也联系过一段时间 但是 你知道的 后来就逐渐淡漠
And you don't know where she ended up?She was in Florida for a while.
你知不知道她后来怎么样了 她曾在佛罗里达住过一阵子
She was on her own, you know, she wasn't easy.
她一个人孤苦伶仃 日子过的挺艰难的