What?This is boring. I'm bored.
怎么了 这太无聊了 我无聊至极
But we have this entire house to ourselves.
整间屋子里就只有我们两个了
I mean, it's practically a bachelor pad.
实际上 差不多算是单身公寓
And...So shouldn't we do something a little bit more bachelor-paddy?
所以 我们是不是该做些什么 做点干柴烈火的事
What? Something like this?Something like that.I don't know.
什么样的事 像这样的事吗 有点像那样的事 我不知道
This is a pretty good show.Seriously?Oh God.Not on my couch.Mom.
这节目真精彩 真讨厌 天啦 别在我沙发上啊 妈妈
I don't know. It's just weird, you know,me being raffled off like a Disney cruise.
我也不知道 有点奇怪 将我像迪斯尼彩车那样大张旗鼓地兜售
In this town,Fundraising is like indentured servitude.You don't have a choice.
在这个小镇 筹款就像签约买卖奴隶一样 你没有商量的余地
Besides, you are bachelor and you are eligible,so there you go.With this.
而且你是单身又符合条件 所以就选你了 用这个
Oh, god. I can't believe I'm gonna do this.What?
天啦 我真不敢相信我要说这些 怎么了
I am totally gonna ruin this moment,but I have to tell you.
我会完全毁了此刻的浪漫 但是我不得不告诉你
Elena recently found out she was adopted,And she's been looking for her birth mother...
埃琳娜最近发现她是被收养的 她一直在找她的生母
Whose name was Isobel.Isobel? Like my wife?
她的名字叫伊泽贝尔 伊泽贝尔? 跟我妻子一样
Isobel never had a baby.Are you sure?
她从没生过小孩 你确定吗
Not before you were together?Nope. No way.
在你们结婚之前也没有吗 不 不可能