He just looks a dick!
他看起来蠢死了
Why would he do that? I don't know.Why would anyone? I'll tell you why he'd do it.
为什么要这样 我不知道 为什么 我来告诉你为什么
He wants to look like the guy who doesn't realize "I've grown a beard.I was so busy lost inside myself writing music,I didn't realize I'd grown a beard the size of my neck."
他就是想成为那种家伙 嘴上说着我根本没意识到自己长胡子了 我太忙了 迷失在音乐创作中了 我没意识到胡子比脖子都粗了
I'm gonna sound quite cheesy over it.
我得很俗套地说一句
I loved him like a fool.
我还是像傻瓜一样爱过他
I don't think that's cheesy.I think that sounds like a phenomenal song.
我不觉得俗套 我觉得这像首好歌
Does it? Yeah, it sounds like a song.I think it sounds like a song you should write right now.
真的吗 真的 像首歌 我觉得你应该赶紧把这首歌写下来
Right now? Write it down.Write it down, write it down. OK, OK.
现在吗 赶紧写 赶紧写 赶紧写 好吧 好吧
You're in the zone.Say, "I'm in the zone." I'm in the zone.
你文思泉涌 说我文思泉涌 我文思泉涌
Don't say it like a posh English girl,Say it like someone in New York. Fuck off!Say, "I'm in the fucking zone."
别跟个矜持的英国妞似的 你要说得像个纽约人 滚 说"我正文思泉涌呢"
I'm in the fucking zone. I'm in the fucking zone.
我文思泉涌 我文思泉涌
I'm gonna write a song, I don't give a shit.I'm gonna write a song.Actually shut up. All right, I'm shushing...
我要写歌了 我不在乎 我要写歌了 闭嘴 好吧 我闭嘴
OK, dialing.
拨号中
All right, here we go. Speaker.
准备好 开到外放
Hey, this is Dave Kohl.
我是戴夫·科尔
Uh, I am probably busy doing something awesome,so leave me a message and I probably won't be able to get back to you at all, ever.
我正忙事业呢 有事请留言 虽然我可能不会打给你
We take a chance from time to time
我们时不时地碰着运气
And put our necks out on the line
我们四处去冒险
And you have broken
你打碎了我们之间
Every promise that we made
所有的诺言
And I have loved you anyway
而我依旧爱着你
Took a fine time to leave me
挑好时机离开我
hangin' out to dry
让感情风干
Understand now I'm greivin'
我对你已经彻底失望
So don't you waste my time
请不要浪费我的时间
Cause you have taken all the wind out from my sails
因为我力量的源泉 已经随你离开
And I have loved you just the same
而我还是爱着你
We finally find this then you're gone
等你远走高飞 我们终于明白
Been chasin' rainbows all along
你去追寻你的彩虹
And you have cursed me
没人可以推脱时
When there's no one left to blame
你总是指责我
And I have loved you just the same
而我依然爱着你
And you have broken
你打碎了
Every single fucking rule
每一条规则
And I have loved you like a fool
而我像傻瓜一样爱着你
One more?
再来一遍