One steak sandwich and a cheeseburger with muenster cheese.
一份牛排三明治,一个门斯特起司汉堡
We're out of muenster.
没有门斯特起司
Oh, since when?
什么时候没的
Well, let's see, the diner opened in '82. So '82.
我想想,从1982年开店至今就没有过
Hi, sorry but we're out of muenster.
抱歉,我们没有门斯特起司
Seriously, dude? I wanted muenster.
你不是吧,兄台?我就想吃门斯特起司
Sorry, we have cheddar, Swiss or American.
抱歉,不过我们有切达,瑞士,跟美国起司
I hate cheddar and Swiss blows.
我讨厌切达,瑞士起司也烂爆了
Well... then American?
那美国起司呢
American cheese? What am I, at grade school?
美国起司啊?你当我是小学生吃早点啊
Yeah, go to the principal's office.
熊孩子,快滚去校长办公室
I can't have another idiot up my ass right now. It's at capacity.
老娘现在没心情招呼白痴,我要忙死了
Max, I got this. Would you like to see the menu again?
麦克斯,我来处理。您要再看一遍菜单吗
This is crap, okay, I wanted muenster.
什么狗屁菜单,我就要门斯特起司
Well, I wanted to be running a Fortune 500 company instead of waiting on a toxic man-child like yourself.
我还想当财富500强公司的老板呢,你当老娘想服务你这种幼稚男啊
But, we can't always get what we want.
无奈愿望很美好,现实很残酷
So, order something else, put it in your pie hole and get on with your damn life.
所以给老娘乖乖点别的,塞进你的狗嘴,然后继续你悲催的人生
Welcome to waitress. We've been expecting you.
欢迎进入服务生界,我们等你加入好久了