Katherine! Katherine!Go get the sheriff. Tell him we have a vampire.
凯瑟琳 凯瑟琳 快去找警长 告诉他我们抓到了个吸血鬼
What? No!Do as I say, son!Nothing that you feel for her is real.
什么 不行 听话 孩子 你对她的爱不是真的
She's a vampire, Stefan! A monster!I fed you vervain hoping that it would expose her.
她是个吸血鬼 斯特凡 她是个怪物 我在你的食物里放了马鞭草 让她暴露真面目
How did you know?Your sympathy for their plight.I didn't raise my sons to be so weak.
你怎么知道的 是你对他们的同情 我的儿子可不该如此软弱
The sheriff, now. Go, quickly!Now, son!How long have you been here?
找警长 快一点 现在就去 儿子 你来这里多久了
I arrived around half-past comet,watching you screw up every chance you had to open that tomb.
大概是彗星掠过一半时 眼睁睁看着你 把每个打开墓穴的机会都浪费了
How did you know about the spell?I didn't say much back then,which means I heard everything.
你是怎么知道那个咒语的 当年我不怎么爱说话 但是我有很仔细地听
So if you've been here the whole time,Then why are we just crossing paths right now?
既然你一直都在这里 为什么现在才和我交手
I like to use others to do my dirty work.Like Logan Fell?
我喜欢操纵别人帮我做事 比如罗根·费尔吗
Oh, yeah, thanks for that, by the way.Little bastard shot me.Logan was an idiot.
对了 还得谢谢你呢 那混蛋朝我开枪 罗根就是个白痴
We slipped him some blood when he started getting all poser slayer with that comps.
我们先给他喂了点血 当时他还拿着指南针狐假虎威呢
I needed his family's journal. I couldn't let him die.What'd you want with the Fell journal?
我需要他家族的日志 所以不能让他死 你要费尔家的日记做什么
I thought it contained the location of the witch's spell book I was wrong.
我以为里面会记载着女巫魔法书的位置 但我错了
According to her journal, Honorea gave the Grimoire to Jonathan Gilbert.
她的日志里说 欧纳瑞娅把魔法书 给了乔纳森·吉尔伯特
And, according to this...He gave it to your father.So now you're going to help me find it.
而这里面说 他又把它给了你父亲 所以你得帮我找到它
Why would I help you?'cause you and I both want that tomb open.
我为什么要帮你 因为你我都想打开墓穴