Manolo, take the kids in the kitchen.
曼罗洛,把孩子带到厨房去。
I have a lot of respect for your business, Tony.
我很尊重你的生意,东尼。
When you've killed for us in the past, we've always been satisfied.
你过去也帮我们处理过不少人,结果都令我们很满意。
And that's exactly why today is going to be very, very hard for me.
那也是为什么现在对我来说如此艰难。
I hope you'll excuse my mood.
我希望你能体谅我的心情。
My man was killed right here on your turf.
我的人在你的地盘被杀了。
The Chinks tell me that the hit man was kind of the...Italian type.
中国佬告诉我对方好像是 ...一个意大利裔杀手。
So we figured that Tony might know something.
于是我想东尼也许会知道什么。
Wait. There's more. You're gonna love this.
等一下。还有一件事,我想你会有兴趣。
A few hours later, a little 12-year-old girl comes into my office armed to the teeth, with the firm intention of sending me to the morgue.
几个小时之前,一个十二岁的小女孩全副武装来到我的办公室,怀着坚定的决心要把我送进停尸间。
And do you know who came and got her in the middle of the afternoon, right there in my building?
你知道下午是谁来把她带走的吗,就在我的地盘,我的大楼里?
The very same Italian hit man.
又是那个意大利杀手。
I'm dying to meet him.
我快想死他了。