Mrs. Fell is approaching.Thank you, Annabelle.Here's a reference that he wrote about Emily.
费尔夫人来了 谢谢你 安娜贝拉 这一页有提到艾米莉
The Fell family believed it should be I,Not them, who protected the witch's spell book.
费尔家族觉得该由我 而不是他们 来保护女巫的咒语书
But I feared she would haunt me from the here after.
但我害怕从此之后她会缠上我
They mocked my fear,but it was Giuseppe Salvatore who Is that your father?Yeah.
他们嘲笑我的恐惧 但是吉赛佩·塞尔瓦托 是你父亲吗 没错
It was Giuseppe Salvatore who removed my fear.
是吉赛佩·塞尔瓦托消除了我的恐惧
He told me he would protect the secret of the spell book.
他告诉我说他会保护好咒语书的秘密
He said he would carry it to his grave.Stefan.
他说他会将之带进坟墓里 斯特凡
To what do I owe this pleasure?Did I interrupt your writing?
你能来 还真难得啊 我打扰到你写东西了吗
These are the dull musings of my troubled mind.A great mind.
我只不过是在胡思乱想罢了 睿智深思
Still. I will carry the real secrets with me to your grave.
尽管如此 我仍将死守秘密 带进坟墓
And a full grave it will be.Now, speaking of troubled minds,What's on yours?
那将是个装满秘密的大墓啊 说到胡思乱想 你在想什么
I have concerns about your plan for the vampires.And why is that?
我有些担心你的吸血鬼猎杀计划 为什么
We are making the sumption that all vampires are as evil as they've been characterized,
我们都片面地认为 所有吸血鬼都如传说中那样邪恶
But what if that's not true?Do you have any evidence to the contrary?
但如果不是那样的呢 你有证据吗
Do you know of any vampires?No. No, of course not.
你认识吸血鬼吗 不 不 当然不
But are we to take what others say at face value?You always taught us so differently.
但我们对此不能人云亦云吧 你总是教导我们从不同角度看问题