So, how did it go?
进行得怎么样
Oh. Well, you have a great kid, Jules.
哦 你有个很棒的孩子 朱尔斯
She's adorable.
她很可爱
Oh, thank you so much for doing that.
哦 谢谢你这么做
So, you excited about our trip to San Francisco tomorrow?
你对我们明天去旧金山的旅行激动吗
Are you okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 还好
Oh, I hope you don't have what Matt has.
哦 我希望你没得马特得的那病
I don't.
我没有
You sure?
你确定
Positive.
确定
What's that?
那是什么
Blood pressure.I take it every day.
降血压的 我每天都吃
Are you sure you're okay? Yeah.
你确定你没事 是 确定
You don't look like you. You're all flushed.
你看起来都不像你自己了 你脸好红
Why don't you go see Fiona, the masseuse,And just chill a little.
你要不去见见菲奥娜吧 那个按摩师 好好休息放松一会
What's up?Whoa, Ben, you okay?
发生什么了 哇 本 你还好吗
You seem to be slightly malfunctioning.
你看起来有点不太好啊
Becky. Does he look right to you?
贝琪 你看他还好吗
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
I think we're good here.
我觉得我挺好的
Got a lot of work to do.
有好多工作要做呢
It's all good.
都好的
Is it his coloring?
是因为他的肤色吗
Oh, my god, you're all nuts.
苍天 你神经吗
I'm 100%. Let's move on, kids.
我百分百正常 继续 孩子
Big day. Lots to do.
重要的一天呢 好多事要做
Okay. Ben...
好吧 本
if I am giving you too much to do or working you too hard,
如果我给你太多要做的 或者一直让你做这做那
Please do not feel that you have to go with me to San Francisco.
请别觉得你一定要和我去旧金山不可
Jules, people my age get tired sometimes.That's all this is.
朱尔斯 像我这年龄的人有时很容易感到疲倦的 仅仅是这样
You're tired?That's why you haven't looked at me once since I came over here?
你累了 这就是为什么我到这里以后你从没看过我的原因
I'm looking at you.
我正看着你呢
Jules. Cameron's on the phone.
朱尔斯 卡梅伦打电话来了
Okay.
好的
Like, if you don't feel better tonight or late...
假设 如果你今晚或晚点还是觉得很不舒服的话
I'm just saying I can go by myself, okay?
我只是说我可以一个人去的 好吗
I'm a big girl. I'll be fine.
我是大姑娘了 我可以的