Is something wrong?Hey, it'me again.Anna. Soccer chick and foosball champion.
发生什么事了吗 嗨 又是我 安娜 足球女孩和桌球冠军
I'll be at the grill later, if you want,You know, a rematch, or whatever Who are you calling?Jeremy Gilbert.
我待会去酒吧 如果你想 重赛 或者别的什么 你在给谁打电话 杰里米· 吉尔伯特
You're not, like, into him, are you?I need him for something. Get over it.Damn it!
你不是喜欢上他了吧 他对我有用 你别多想了 见鬼
Dude, you gotta stop doing that.I know. I just-- I keep forgetting.
老兄 别再犯蠢了 我知道 只是我老记不住
You're new.You'll get it.You found the Gilbert journal?
刚开始都这样 会习惯的 你找到吉尔伯特的日记了
Does that look like the Gilbert journal?
这看起来像吉尔伯特的日记吗
Well, it's old and musty,And how am I supposed to know the difference?
看上去很旧又有点发霉 我怎么知道有什么差别
I don't know, I figured maybe, just maybe,You've been paying a little bit of attention since we met.
我不知道 我想大概 只是大概 自我们认识以来 你都不怎么关注这些事情
You know, you don't have to talk down to me.I'm not stupid.Here.Drink.
你说话不必带着鄙视的口气 我不笨 拿着 喝了
I don't want you getting itchy around the witch.She can sense if you're weak.
我不想你被那个女巫看出破绽 如果你很虚弱 她会发现的
When can we go hunting again?This tastes old. I want fresh blood.
我们什么时候能再出去猎食 冷冻的口感不好 我想喝新鲜的
When we get that tomb open,you can kill anyone you want.
墓打开之后 你想喝谁的血都行
For now, just stay focused on Bonnie While I try to get the journal back from Jeremy's teacher.
现在你就集中精力看好邦妮 我去杰里米老师那把日记拿回来
Why did you choose me?I needed someone in a position to be my eyes and ears.
你为什么会选我 我需要有人来当我的耳目
Small town bartender fit the bill There are plenty of bartenders to choose from.
小镇上的酒保恰好很适合 镇上的酒保那么多
Why me?You were sad then. You lacked purpose.You needed me.
为什么选我 你郁郁寡欢 生活失去了目标 你需要我