Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"For over a century, I have lived in secret until now.
《吸血鬼日记》前情回顾 一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着 直到现在
I know the risk. But I have to know her.Elena-- she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
我知道很危险 但我必须要认识她 埃琳娜 她和凯瑟琳长得一模一样
You have no idea of the future I have planned for us.
你不知道我为我们计划了怎样的未来
You, me, and Damon.Our love for Katherine wasn't real, Damon.
你 我 还有达蒙 我们对凯瑟琳的爱并不是真的 达蒙
Katherine never compelled me. I knew everything.It was real for me.
凯瑟琳从没控制过我的意识 我什么都知道 对我来说是真的
I'm going to bring her backTell me how to get into the tomb.
我要让她重返人世 告诉我怎么进到古墓里去
The grimoire. Where is it?Check the journal. Jonathan Gilbert's.
找那本魔法书 书在哪 在日记里面 乔纳森·吉尔伯特的
Can I borrow your ancestor's journal?I gave it to my history teacher.
我能借用一下你祖先的日记吗 我把日记给历史老师了
Alaric saltzman. Damon So the grimoire... That was Emily's, right?
阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 -达蒙 那本魔法书 是艾米莉的对吧
That's what you need to reverse the spell?I'll help you. OK.
要想破处咒语 必须要那本书 我会帮你 好吧
I told Damon that I'd help him get Katherine back.But it was a lie.I can't let him do it.
我告诉达蒙我会帮他救出凯瑟琳 不过是骗他的 我不能让他这么做
Then don't. And I'll help you. Whatever it takes.
那就别帮他 无论如何我会帮你的
Please!Please, help us!Please, my husband, he's been hurt!Please help him!
求求你们 求求你们帮帮忙 我丈夫 他受伤了 请帮帮他
What are you doing out here in the middle of the night?
你们大半夜的在这儿干什么
It's not safe.No. No, sir.It's not safe.And that's how it's done.
很危险的 是的 先生 的确很危险 就这么简单迅速
What happens to the bodies?
那些尸体怎么办
Well, I'll take them into the woods and the other animals will finish them off.
我会把他们搬到树林里去 其它动物会把尸体解决掉
Are you sure you're ready for this?I'm ready.
你确定你准备好了吗 准备好了
I want you to turn me.When it's time.
我希望你把我变成吸血鬼 时机未到
Kiss me.You should get a taste.Sorry.Don't be.
吻我 你该尝一尝血的味道 抱歉 不必
Soon you won't be able to get enough.
很快你就会欲罢不能了