Wow, it's so surreal being back here.
回到这里的感觉好不真实呀
I grew up here. It was like camp for me.
我在这长大,这就是我的成长营地
I learned who all the best designers were,
我在这学到了谁是最好的设计师
how to color coordinate, how to ride a bike.
怎么配色,怎么骑自行车
They let you ride a bike here?
他们还让你在这骑自行车啊
Bitch, I owned this piece.
骚妹,这里可是我地盘呢
If there's not an iguana in here, this place is stupid.
这柜子里要是没大蜥蜴,这地方就烂爆了
Oh, my God.
天啊
They are such gorgeous TAT rings.
这些托托戒好美啊
Thanks! Hate you! So jealous!
谢谢。真讨厌你,好嫉妒啊
Thanks! Bye!
谢谢。再见啦
Seeing you in your natural habitat is truly disturbing.
看你在你的自然栖息地真让人不舒服
Hi! Can I help you?
你好,有何能为您效劳吗
Hi! I'd like to return a ring I got as a present here.
你好,我想要退回收到的托托戒礼物
TAT rings are so amazing.
托托戒真是太迷人了
I can't believe you want to return it.
真不敢相信你居然想退掉
Well, this one's from a guy I'm no longer with,
这是我的前男友送的
So it's painful to even look at.
看到它就会勾起伤心往事
I understand.
我明白
But I couldn't take it back without a receipt.
可如果没收据,我们不能退款
The thing is he used to hit her.
其实是因为,他过去老打她
Max! You did not!
麦克斯,你不是吧
Caroline, it's not your fault.
卡洛琳,这又不是你的错
That's awful.
太坏了吧
I understand why you wouldn't want this ring.
我明白你为什么会想退掉
I'm sure there's something I can do.
我尽量帮帮你吧
It's not our fault. I mean...Your fault.
被打的确不是我们的错,不,你的错
Caroline Channing?
卡洛琳·钱宁
Jeffrey!
杰佛瑞
Surprised to see me working here?
看到我在这工作,惊讶吧
Well, I got fired from that other store whose name I will never mention again,
因为去年的"烟屁股事件",我被另一家店炒鱿鱼了
after last year's cigarette butt incident.
他们的名字我不想再提
I'm so sorry.
真的很对不起
I had no idea those menthol slim 100s were yours.
我不知道那些薄荷女烟屁股是你丢的
I just thought so many butts on the ground outside the store was gross, so I said something.
我当时只觉得店门口有这么多烟屁股很不雅观,就随口说了一下
Well, that one comment from the great Caroline Channing.
是啊,卡洛琳·钱宁公主的随口一说
About those butts fired my little butt.
就害我的屁股因为烟屁股给踹出门了
You'd be happy to know that I quite smoking after you got me fired. Couldn't afford it.
你害我被炒鱿鱼后,我就戒烟了。你很开心吧,因为我买不起烟了
I also couldn't afford my gym membership,
我也供不起我的健身房会员了
which is why my fired little butt got massive,
所以我被人踹出去的翘臀变成肥臀
why no one wanted to date me, and why I spent gay pride alone.
结果没人约我,连去同志大游行都是独身前往
Fortunately, I wound up working here.
幸好,我最终在这里找到了工作
Yeah, it all worked out. Your butt looks tight.
是啊,守得云开见月明,你的屁股也紧实了
It's halfway there.
没以前的一半呢
So I got the price on the ring.
我查到了戒指的价钱了
You're buying a ring? A TAT ring?
你要买戒指吗,买托托戒啊
Actually, I'm returning.
事实上,我是来退货的
Oh, can I see the receipt?
我能看一下收据吗
As manager of the jewelry department,
作为珠宝首饰部门的经理
I couldn't possibly return a ring that you bought.
我不能不看收据,就让你退一个
At least three years ago without a receipt.
起码买了三年的戒指
You wouldn't want me to lose my job again, would you?
你也不想害我再次被炒鱿鱼,对吧
I got this, Donna.
我来处理,多娜
And so sorry to hear about your father being a criminal, and you being penniless and all that ugliness.
对于你爸爸锒铛入狱,以及你身无分文这类的惨事呢,我深感遗憾
But it is kinda karma.
这也算是因果循环吧
You are where you are now, and I'm back on top.
我重新攻顶俯视跌落谷底的你
Look, Jeffrey, I know we just met, but there's no way you're a top.
杰佛瑞,虽然是初次见面,但你想"攻"顶是不可能的事