Doing ok?Is it weird if I say yes?Is it true?
还好吗 如果我说是 会不会很怪 是真的吗
I should feel more upset Or scared or something, but I...feel kind of exhilarated.
我应该觉得更加失落 害怕或是其他什么 但我 觉得有点兴奋
It's the adrenaline.You'll crash soon enough.Yeah, I guess.
是肾上腺素的影响 你很快就会平息下来 我猜也是
I fought back tonight.It felt good.
今晚 我反击了 感觉很棒
I wish you didn't have to fight at all.
我真希望你根本不用搏斗
Still...I need to tell you something,And I don't know how you're gonna feel about it.What?
但是 我得告诉你些事 我不知道你会作何感想 什么事
I told Damon that I'd help him get into that tomb to get Katherine back.
我告诉达蒙我会帮他进入那个坟墓 让凯瑟琳重返人世
But it was a lie.I let him believe that he could trust me.
但那是骗他的 我让他相信 他可以信任我
Well, then why would you be worried about telling me?
那你为什么担心告诉我
Because he can be very persuasive,And you two have bonded lately.
因为他很擅长蛊惑人心 最近 你们走的很近
that doesn't mean I trust him.
那不代表我信任他
It's gonna take a lot more than just a road trip and a rescue
仅仅一次公路旅行 可无法让我原谅
for me to forget who Damon is and everytng he's done.
达蒙的本性和他的所作所为
I don't wanna be his enemy, Elena,But I can't let him do it.
我不想成为他的敌人 埃琳娜 但我不能让他那么做
Then don't,And I'll help you, whatever it takes.Ok?Ok.Come here.
那就不让 无论如何 我都会帮你 好吗 好的 过来