Hey, buddy. You don't look so great.
嘿 哥们 你看起来不太妙
Yeah, I know.But believe me, I look better than I feel.
Oh, did you see the Yankees last night?
你昨晚看洋基队的比赛了吗
Oh, they were on fire. Oh, man.
看了 他们简直爆发了 棒极了
Got to get something in your stomach.Honey, honey, honey.
多少得吃点东西啊 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Just can you please take one bite before school?Please? Just one bite?
哪怕吃一口也行 好不好 行吗 就一口
Hey, what's with the waterworks, little one?
嘿 小宝贝 为什么哭了呢
I just told her that the sitter's gonna have to take her to Maddie's birthday party because Matt's feeling sick.
我就是告诉她说今天让保姆带她去马蒂的生日聚会 因为马特不舒服
But I don't want to go with the sitter.
但是我不想和保姆一起去
Ben?Can you take me?Please?
本 你能带我去吗 可以吗
Oh, honey?
哦 宝贝
I'm so sorry, but Ben's got to go to work today.
不好意思 但是本今天还要去上班
Jules. Come on. It'll take an hour.Let me take her.
朱尔斯 这样吧 就一个小时 让我带她去吧
I... I can't believe we're still going through this.
我 我不相信我们还在讨论这个
I'm going the right way. Please have a little trust.
我要走右边 相信我吧
But the park where the party is...Oh.Sorry, Ben. Actually, this is it.
但是聚会的那个公园在 哦 不好意思 本 实际上 我们已经到了
You're like a clone.
你就像个克隆人
Oh, boy. This looks like a nice party.
哦 天 聚会看起来不错啊
Yeah, it does.
So which one is Maddie?
哪个是马蒂
The one in the pink.
穿粉衣服的那个
Okay. The one in the pink.
好吧 穿粉衣服的
You can go sit with the other moms, okay?
你去和其他妈妈们一起坐着吧 可以吗
Okay. You want to give Maddie her present?
当然 你想把礼物送给马蒂吗
Yeah.
嗯
Okay.Have fun.
去吧 玩的开心
The other moms.
其他妈妈们
Hi. I'm Ben.
嗨 我是本
Hi. Jane. Jane.
嗨 简 这是简
And Emily. Hi, Emily.
以及艾米莉 嗨 艾米莉
I'm helping Matt and Jules out today.
今天我帮马特和朱尔斯送孩子
Oh, are you Matt's dad?
这样 你是马特的父亲吗
No, no. I work for Jules.
不是不是 我替朱尔斯工作
Oh.
这样
That's okay?
有什么问题吗
I've just heard she's, you know, kind of tough.
我只是听说她这个人有点 强硬
Tough? Jules? Sure. She's a total badass.
强硬 朱尔斯 当然了 她简直就是女强人
I guess that's how she became an internet sensation.
Must make you guys proud, huh?
你们已经很骄傲吧 嗯
One of your own out there every day,Crashing the glass ceiling of the tech world.
你们这些妈妈中的一人每天都走在科技世界的前沿
So, bravo, good for her. Right?
简直棒极了 真为她骄傲 对吧
Y-Yeah. No, for sure.
啊 是吧 当然了