手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 陨落星辰 > 陨落星辰第一季 > 正文

陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第103期:新生命降临

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Charlotte, how can you be hungry again?

夏洛特,你怎么又饿了
Why is it I always get the seat next to the crying baby?
为什么我总是躺在嚎啕大哭的婴儿旁边
Show's over, creep.
看够了吧,变态
That wasn't for you.
不是对你说的
Congratulations on a successful delivery.
恭喜母子平安
Weaver did most of the work.
韦弗帮了大忙
After that, it was just your average childbirth in a high-school chem lab.
剩下的活,就相当于高中实验室里普通分娩接生了
Sarah was great.
莎拉很坚强
Baby Charlotte is beautiful.
宝宝夏洛特太美了
10 fingers, 10 toes.
小小的手指,小小的脚趾
I always loved that sound.
我一直爱听婴儿发出的声音
Yeah, I'm fine, by the way.
顺便说一声,我很好
He'll limp, but he'll live.
走路会有点跛,但至少命保住了

陨落星辰第一季

You could have kept running.

你应该继续逃跑
Probably should have.
也许吧
Probably still will, given half the chance.
只要有一点儿机会,我还会跑
Well, until you do, the kitchen's short-handed.
那好,在那之前,你去厨房打打下手
I guess I'm back where I started.
看来我又回到原点了
Consider yourself lucky.
你已经够幸运了
Mike was a good man, good father.
迈克是一个好人,一个慈父
I could tell from being around him how much he loved Rick.
跟他在一起时,我就知道他有多爱里克
Like all of us here today, he was faced with a decision.
就如同今天在场各位一样,他也曾面临抉择
He could have run and saved himself.
他完全可以选择自己逃命
But instead... He stood his ground and fought for us.
然而相反...他坚守阵地,为我们而战
I'm gonna miss him.
我会想念他
We're gonna miss him.
我们都会想念他

重点单词   查看全部解释    
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 决定,决策

 
limp [limp]

想一想再看

n. 跛行
adj. 柔软的,无力的,软弱的<

 
weaver ['wi:və]

想一想再看

n. 织布者,织工

 
delivery [di'livəri]

想一想再看

n. 递送,交付,分娩

 
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。