He was the King's Hand. Perhaps Robert wanted them looked after.
他是国王之手. 也许劳勃要他代为照顾吧.
He was overcome with fatherly love.
他这人充满父爱.
Come.
走吧.
Jory! My Lord.
乔里! 大人.
Such a small pack of wolves.
这么小小的一群狼.
Stay back, Ser. This is the Hand of the King.
退后, 爵士. 这是国王之手.
Was the Hand of the King.
曾是国王之手.
Now I'm not sure what he is
现在我不知道他是什么
lord of somewhere very far away.
好象是某个遥远地方的领主.
What's the meaning of this, Lannister?
你这是什么意思, 兰尼斯特?
Get back inside where it's safe.
躲到安全的地方去.
I'm looking for my brother.
我正在找我兄弟.
You remember my brother, don't you, Lord Stark?
你还记得我兄弟吧, 是不是, 史塔克大人?
Blond hair, sharp tongue, short man.
头发金黄, 舌头利, 个子矮.
I remember him well.
我记得很清楚.
It seems he had some trouble on the road.
似乎他在路上碰到了点麻烦.
You wouldn't know what happened to him, would you?
您不知道他出了什么事吧, 是不是?
He was taken at my command
他是我下令逮捕的