Let's bring it back, shall we? Yes.
让我们拾回我们的老传统 好吧 没问题
Ben, I'll be ubering home.
本 我叫个优步把我送回家就行
Thanks again. Whoa! Whoa!Okay.
再次感谢 哇哦 没事吧 这下好了
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm fine now.
我现在舒服多了
Okay.It's okay, it's okay.
慢点 没事的 没事的
Oh, I haven't done that since college.Thank you.
天 自从大学之后我就没喝多过了 谢谢
Oh, man.Very sorry you had to see that.Humiliating.
天啊 实在不好意思让你看到不该看的 简直羞耻
It's all good.You feeling better?
没事 你好点没
Yeah.Yeah, I forgot you got to eat before you drink.
嗯 嗯 我忘记了在喝酒前要吃点东西
I'm good now.Thank you
我好多了 谢谢
I'm leaving in a minute.
我马上就走
Just working on making this the worst possible day for you.
今天是不是你有史以来最糟的一天
No, not at all. You've had a stressful day.
完全没有 是你今天压力太大了
How is it that you always manage to say the right thing...do the right thing, be the right thing?It's uncanny.
你怎么能总是做到 话也说得这么好听 事也干得这么漂亮 人也活的这么完美 这不科学
You... You get some rest.
你 你需要好好休息
I will.
我会的
Thanks for everything.
非常感谢
Oh, and, uh...
嗯 还有
Sayonara.
明儿见
Absolutely.
完全正确