I knew there was no such thing as a fake alarm!
假警报不会这么响吧
We're gonna get arrested! I knew it!That's it! We're done!Our fingerprints are all over this place!
我们要被捕了 我就知道 完了 我们玩完了 屋里到处都是我们的指纹
Ben, do you see the e-Mail?
本 你看到邮件了吗
Not yet.
还没有
Double-Time it, dude.
快点啊 大哥
Here, let me.Found it!
来来来 让我来 找到了
"Why is my mother always such a raging bitch?"Subject... "She's a terrorist."
为什么我妈总跟吃了炸药包一样 主题 她是个恐怖分子
Yes! Delete it!
对 删除它
Gone.
删了
Now from the trash!
清空回收站
Got it.
解决
Davis, where'd you find this?
戴维斯 你在哪找到的
Under the bed, right side.
床下面 正面放
Which right side?
正面朝哪
Right side facing the bed! Oh, my god! My life is over!I'm gonna be a felon and I have not committed a crime!
正面贴着床 我的天啊 我要毁了 我要成为罪犯了 可是我都没有正儿八经犯过罪
Davis. Davis, pull it together.Can't you hear how far away that is?We've got at least 30 seconds until they're here.
戴维斯 戴维斯 振作起来 你听不出来 警车还有多远才能到这吗 在这之前 我们最少还有30秒能够跑路
how am I gonna explain this to my parents?Oh, my god. My lisp is back!
我该怎么对我父母交代啊 我的天哪 我又开始大舌头了
20 seconds. Oh!
还有20秒 啊
Just run! Run!
快跑 跑啊
Jason!
杰森
Open the door!
开门
Open the door!
快开门
Open the fucking door!
你给我开门
Whoa! Whoa, okay! Okay!
哇哦 知道了知道了 这就开了
Hold on! I'm not in! I'm not in! I'm not in!I'm in.
等一下 我还没上去 我还没上去 我还没上呢 上来了