Last night, who did that?
昨晚的事是谁做的?
And why did they target me?
为什么要针对我?
I don't know.
不知道
Is it someone trying to get to you through me?
有人想借我对付你?
Is it something to do with this terrorist thing you talked about?
跟你说的恐怖分子有关?
I don't know, I can't see the pattern. It's too nebulous.
我不知道 毫无头绪 太模糊了
Why would an agent give his life to tell us something incredibly insignificant? That's what's strange.
那特工牺牲生命就为传递这点小信息? 太奇怪了
Give his life?
牺牲生命?
According to Mycroft.
麦克罗夫特说的
There's an underground network planning an attack on London, that's all we know.
地下网络要袭击伦敦 就这点消息
These are my rats, John.
他们是我的老鼠 约翰
Rats?
老鼠?
My markers, agents, lowlifes. People who might find themselves arrested or their diplomatic immunity suddenly rescinded.
活标记 特工 游民 他们会莫名被捕莫名被撤销外交豁免权
If one of them starts acting suspiciously, we know something's up.
如果里面有人形迹可疑 就该警觉了
Five of them are behaving perfectly normally, but the sixth...
这5个人很正常 可第6个人...
I know him, don't I?
我好像见过他?
Lord Moran, Peer of the Realm. Minister for Overseas Development.
莫兰爵士 上议院成员 海外发展部大臣
Pillar of the Establishment.
上层建筑之一
Yes.
是的
He's been working for North Korea since 1996.
他从96年起就为朝鲜效力
What?
什么?
He's the big rat, rat number one.
他是头号大老鼠
He's just done something very suspicious indeed.
他刚做了非常可疑的事
Yeah, that's odd.
对 很奇怪
There's nowhere he could have got off?
没地方让他下车?
Not according to the maps.
地图上是没有
There's something, something, something I'm missing.
一定有什么 我疏漏了什么
Something staring me in the face.
就摆在我眼前的事
Any idea who they are, this underground network?
谁的地下网络 你有头绪吗?
Intelligence must have a list of the most obvious ones.
西敏寺站 情报局一定有重点嫌疑名单
Our rat's just come out of his den.
我们的老鼠出洞了
Al-Qaeda? The IRA have been getting restless again, maybe they're going to make an appearance...Yes, yes, yes, yes!
基地组织?爱尔兰共和军又开始活动了 也许他们会来...对啊 对啊
I've been an idiot, a blind idiot!
我就是个白痴 瞎子 蠢蛋
What?
什么?
Oh, that's good. That could be brilliant!
太好了 太棒了