手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 英剧学习 > 神探夏洛克第二季 > 正文

神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第54期:大有深意的脚印

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Footprints.

脚印

On the exact spot where I saw my father torn apart.

就在我看着父亲被撕成碎片的地方

Man's or a woman's?

男人还是女人的?

Neither. They were...

都不是 是...

Is that it?

就这而已?

Nothing else?

没别的

Footprints, is that all?

只有脚印?

Yes. But they were...

对 可它们很...

No! sorry Dr Mortimer wins.

停 摩梯末医生赢了

It's a childhood trauma1 masked by an invented memory.

就是童年阴影引起的记忆歪曲

Boring. Goodbye, Mr Knight, thank you for smoking.

无聊 拜拜 奈特先生 谢谢你的烟

What about the footprints?

脚印怎么说?

Oh, they're probably paw prints, could be anything, therefore nothing.

多半是动物爪印什么的 都可能 所以毫无意义

Off to Devon with you and have a cream tea on me.

自己回德文郡去吧 来顿奶油茶点 算我请

Mr Holmes, they were the footprints of a gigantic hound.

福尔摩斯先生 是巨型猎犬的脚印

Say that again.

再说一遍

I found footprints, they were big...

我看到了脚印 很大...

No, no, no, your exact words.

不不不 刚刚的原句

Repeat your exact words from a moment ago, exactly as you said them.

一字不差地重复一下你刚才的那句话

Mr Holmes, they were the footprints of a gigantic hound.

福尔摩斯先生 是巨型猎犬的脚印

I'll take the case.

这案子我接了

Sorry, what?

对不起 什么?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, it's very promising.

谢谢你提醒我这点 其中大有深意

Sorry, what?

等等 你说啥?

A minute ago, footprints were boring, now they're very promising?

刚才你还说脚印很无聊 转眼又有深意了?

It's got nothing to do with footprints, you weren't listening.

跟脚印毫无关系 你根本没认真听

Baskerville, heard of it?

巴斯克维尔 听说过么?

Vaguely. It's very hush-hush.

不太了解吧 很敏感的话题

Sounds like a good place to start.

听着像是很好的着手点

You'll come down then?

你会来调查啰?

I can't leave London at the moment, far too busy.

不 眼下我不能离开伦敦 太忙了

But don't worry, I'm putting my best man onto it.

别担心 我会派我最优秀的人去

I can always rely on John to send me the relevant data, as he never understands a word of it.

我总能依靠约翰把相关资料发给我 虽然他一个字都看不懂

What are you talking about 'you are busy?

瞎说什么"太忙"?

You don't have a case! You were complaining...

你手头又没案子 刚还在抱怨...

I've got Bluebell!

我要找蓝铃花嘛

The case of the vanishing glow-in-the-dark rabbit.

人间蒸发的夜光兔子

NATO's in uproar.

北约骚动了呢

Oh, you're not coming, then?

哦 抱歉 那你不来了?

Oh.

OK.

好吧

OK.

那行吧

I don't need those any more, I'm going to Dartmoor.

不需要这个了 我要去达特沼地呢

You go on ahead, Henry, we'll follow later.

你先走吧 亨利 我们跟上

Sorry, so you are coming?

抱歉 那你又要来啰?

20-year-old disappearance, a monstrous hound?

失踪二十年 怪兽般的猎犬?

I wouldn't miss this for the world!

我才不会错过呢

重点单词   查看全部解释    
disappearance [.disə'piərəns]

想一想再看

n. 消失

 
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厌烦的

 
knight [nait]

想一想再看

n. 骑士,爵士,武士 vt. 授以爵位

 
relevant ['relivənt]

想一想再看

adj. 相关的,切题的,中肯的

联想记忆
uproar ['ʌprɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 骚动,喧嚣

联想记忆
promising ['prɔmisiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 有希望的,有前途的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。