Do you like it?
你喜欢吗?
Yes.
是的。
So say it.
那就说出来啊。
I like it.
我喜欢。
Not thirsty?
不渴?
You know, a girl's first time is very important.
你知道吗?女孩子的第一次是最重要的。
It determines the rest of her life sexually.
它决定了她往后对性的态度。
I read that once in one of my sister's magazines.
这是我在我姐姐一本杂志上看到的。
My girlfriends told me that they hated their first experience.
我的女生朋友告诉我,她们的第一次都很不愉快。
That's because they didn't love the guys.
因为她们的对象并不是她们真正爱的人。
They just did it to show off.
她们只想炫耀自己的性经验。
Afterwards, they started liking it, like cigarettes.
她们只想炫耀自己的性经验。之后,他们就开始喜欢上做爱,就像抽烟一样。
Will I like it the first time?
我的第一次会是美好的吗?
Mathilda, no.
玛婷达,不行。
Why not?
为什么?
I just can't.
就是不行。
You love someone else?
你已经有心上人了?
No. I mean...
不。我的意思是...
There was someone a long time ago. Before I came to the States.
很久以前我曾经爱过一个女人。在我来美国之前。
Her father didn't want her to see me.
她的父亲不希望她跟我见面。
She was from a very respectable family.
她来自一个非常显赫的家族。
Mine was...you know...not so respectable.
而我家... 你知道...并不怎么好。
Her dad went nuts everytime she'd take off to see me.
每次她跑出来见我,她父亲都会气得发疯。
She still snuck off to see you, right?
但她还是会偷偷去见你,对吧?
Right.
没错。
See, nothing can stop love, Leon.
你看,没有任何东西挡得住爱情,里昂。