Oh, I'm sure.
哦, 我相信.
Lord Redwyne likes his boys very young, I hear.
我听说雷德温大人喜欢很小的男孩.
I'm a purveyor of beauty and discretion
我重视美貌和见识
both equally important.
两者同样重要.
Though I suppose beauty is a subjective quality, no
我想美貌是一种主观感受, 不是吗?
Is it true that
是不是真的
Ser Marlon of Tumblestone prefers amputees
腾石的马隆爵士喜欢断肢者?
All desires are valid to a man with a full purse.
人的喜好千奇百怪.
And I heard the most awful rumor about a certain lord
我听说过最可怕的传言是有关一位领主
with a taste for fresh cadavers.
喜欢新鲜的死尸.
Must be enormously difficult to accommodate that inclination.
要满足这种喜好恐怕是相当困难.
The logistics alone
得有人专门
to find beautiful corpses before they rot.
去找漂亮的尚未腐烂的尸体.
Strictly speaking, such a thing
严格地说, 做这种事
would not be in accordance with the King's laws.
违反国王的律法.
Strictly speaking.
严格地说.
Tell me does someone somewhere
告诉我 是否有人在某处
keep your balls in a little box
将你的卵蛋保存在一个小盒子里?
I've often wondered.
我常常感到好奇.
Do you know I have no idea where they are
你是否知道我不知道它们在哪里?
And we had been so close.
我们曾经如此亲密