Fiercely. Why did she leave
不顾一切. 那她为什么走?
I still can't tell you,
我还不能告诉你,
but she will be home soon. Do you know where she is now
但她很快就会回家. 你知道她在哪儿?
Today?
现在?
No, I don't.
不, 我不知道.
Then how can you promise me she'll be home soon
那你怎么能保证她很快就会回家?
Sometimes I worry you're too smart for your own good.
我担心你太聪明了, 有时这并不一定好.
I'll never shoot another arrow.
我再也不能射箭了.
And where is that written?
谁说的?
You need legs to work a bow. Hmm.
射箭要用上腿部的力量. 嗯.
If the saddle Lord Tyrion designed actually works,
如果提利昂大人设计的马鞍有效得话,
you could learn to shoot a bow from horseback.
你可以学习在马背上射箭.
Really
真的
Dothraki boys learn when they're four years old.
多斯拉克小孩四岁就开始骑马射箭.
Why shouldn't you
难道你不可以吗?
Shh, keep it down.
嘘, 小声点.
You're not supposed to be inside the castle walls.
你本不能到城堡里来.
I thought you were supposed to be an important person around here.
我本以为你在这儿很有地位.
Important enough for the likes of you.
对你这样人的来说足够有地位了.
You're not the only nobleman in my life, you know.
你可不是我见识过的唯一一个贵族.
Who, the Imp?
还有谁, 小恶魔?
I'd call him half a nobleman.
我看他只是半个贵族.
Jealous?
嫉妒了?
Why should I be jealous
我为什么要嫉妒?
Anyone with a few coppers in his pocket can own you for the night.
任何口袋里有几个铜板的人都可以拥有你一晚.
What's a dwarf like down below
侏儒那玩意有多大?
I've always wondered.
我一直很好奇.
Might surprise you. Hmm?
你会吃惊的. 嗯?
He's good with his fingers too.
他手指上的技巧也很好.
And his tongue.
还有他的舌头.
Generous tipper.
给小费也很慷慨.
I guess gold is cheap for a Lannister.
兰尼斯特家挥金如土.
You are jealous.
你嫉妒了.
I'm a Greyjoy.
我来自葛雷乔伊家族.