It's so pretty.Thank you.God, it'll go with, like, everything.
真漂亮 谢谢你 那小项链简直百搭啊
What's the occasion?No occasion. Just a little friend gift.
为什么要送我东西 没为什么 就是朋友间送的小礼物嘛
Lesbian friend necklace?'cause we're freaky like that?
"拉拉好友"项链吗 因为我们真的很像拉拉
Your friendship is important to me.Why are you being so mushy?
我很重视与你的友谊 你为何突然如此多愁善感
Because you've been avoiding me,And I wanted you to know that whatever is going on with you and Matt, it's ok.
因为你一直在躲着我 我希望你知道 不管你和马特 是什么关系 我都不介意
I was gonna talk to you about that.I was, but there's just not much to say.
我本来想和你谈这事的 真的 但又觉得没什么可说的
We've hung out a couple times.That's it, but...I just feel like we've peaked as friends.
我们约了几次会 仅此而已 我觉得我们现在是朋友之上 恋人未满
This is weird.I shouldn't be talking to you about this.
太奇怪了 我不该和你说这些的
It's weird. It's weird, right?It's a little weird, but...
很奇怪 很奇怪对吧 是有点奇怪
If it's what you and Matt want then it's not about me.
,如果你和马特是真心喜欢对方 那就与我无关了
It's all about you.Matt's not over you, and we all know it.
怎么可能与你无关 马特忘不了你 我们都清楚
I'm with Stefan now.Matt understands that. He knows he has to move on.
我现在和斯特凡在一起 马特明白的 他知道他该向前看了
Matt Donovan. What do you know?Ben McKittrick. What's up, man?Rough season, bud.Yeah.
马特·多诺万 好久不见啊 本·麦克瑞克 怎么样 老兄 本赛季不好过啊 伙计 是啊
It's kind of hard to recover when you have to forfeit half your games.
一半比赛都未参加 要想恢复状态很难啊
You gonna be workin' here?Yep, followin' in your footsteps,minus the states championship.
你要在这里工作吗 是呀 跟随你的脚步 不过我可不是州冠军
Well, can't all be football Gods.Yeah.So what's the plan? Cook line?Busboy.
不是所有人都能成球星 没错 那你想做什么 厨师吗 服务员