Why do you suppose I just hurled a chair at your head, Neiman?
你觉得我为什么要朝你扔椅子 尼曼?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Sure you do.
你当然知道。
The tempo?
节奏不对?
Were you rushing or dragging?
抢拍还是拖拍?
I don't know.
我不知道
Start counting.
开始数。
Five, six, seven...

In four, damn it. Look at me.
数四拍,该死的,看着我。
One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three...
一二三四。一二三四。一二三...
Now, was I rushing or was I dragging?
告诉我,我是抢拍还是拖拍了。
I don't know.
不知道。
Count again.
重新数。
One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four.
一二三四。一二三四。一二三四。
Rushing or dragging?
抢还是拖?
Rushing.
抢。
So you do know the difference.If you deliberately sabotage my band, I will fuck you like a pig.
你明明知道区别。如果你故意在我的乐队里捣乱,我一定打死你。
Now, are you a rusher, or are you a dragger, or are you gonna be on my fucking time?
现在,你是要抢拍,还是拖拍,还是按我的节拍来?
I'm gonna be on your time.
按你的节拍。
What does that say?
这上写的什么。
"Quarter note equals 215."
每分钟215。
Count me a 215.
拍数给我看。
One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four.
一二三四,一二三四。
Jesus fucking Christ. I didn't know they allowed retards into Shaffer.
我的老天爷,我不知道谢弗居然还招弱智,
Am I to understand that you cannot read tempo? Can you even fucking read music? What's that?
你不是连拍子都不会读吧,你识谱吗,这是什么?
Eighth note.
八分音符。
Yes. What is that?
对,这个呢。
Dotted 16th note.
附点十六分音符。
Sight-read measure 101. What, are you in a fucking a cappella group? Play the goddamn kit.
视唱101小节。什么东西,你是清唱团的吗。给我打鼓。
Stop. Now answer my question. Were you rushing or were you dragging?
停。现在回答我。你是抢拍还是拖拍了?
Answer!
回答!
Rushing.
抢了。
Oh, my dear God. Are you one of those single-tear people?
我的天啊,你不会也是个爱哭鬼吧,
Do I look like a double fucking rainbow to you? You must be upset. Are you upset?
看到我就像看到双层彩虹了吗?你一定很难过吧,你难过吗?
No.
不。
No? So you just don't give a shit about this?
不吗,你一点都不在乎是吗?
I do give a shit.
我在乎。
So are you upset? Yes or fucking no? Yes, you are upset.
那你难过吗,难不难过?是的,你很难过。
Yeah.
是的。
Say it.
说出来。
I'm upset.
我很难过。
Say it so the whole band can hear you.
让整个乐队都听见。
I'm upset.
我很难过。
Louder..
大声点。
I'm upset.
我很难过。
Louder!
大声点。
I'm upset.
我很难过。
You are a worthless, friendless, faggot-lipped littile piece of shit, whose Mommy left Daddy,
你是个一无是处众叛亲离智商低下的废物,这个废物的妈甩了他爸,
when she figured out he wasn't Eugene O'Neill,and who's now weeping and slobbering all over my drum set like a fucking 9-year-old girl.
因为她发现他成不了尤金·奥尼尔,这个废物现在正趴在我的鼓上就像个九岁的小姑娘抽抽搭搭,
So for the final father-fucking time, say it louder!
所以我要你最后一次,大声说!
I'm upset!
我很难过!
Start practicing harder, Neiman."Whiplash," Bar 125. Big-boy tempo. Five, six, and...
开始刻苦练习吧,尼曼。《爆裂》,125小节,大男孩节奏,五六……