Your dad...He was still conscious.
你爸爸 他还有意识
I was able to get to him,But he wouldn't let me help him until I helped you.
我可以先救起他的 但他坚持让我先救你
Oh my God.When I woke up in the hospital,Nobody could figure out how I got out of the car.
我的天啊 我从医院醒过来之后 没人知道我是怎么从车里逃出来的
They said it was a miracle.I went back for them.But it was too late. I couln't...
他们都说那是神迹 我又回去救他们 但已经来不及了 我没能
I couldn't save them.When I pulled you out,I looked at your face. You looked like Katherine.
我没能救得了他们 我把你拉出来的时候 看到了你的脸 你长得太像凯瑟琳了
I couldn't believe the resemblance.After that, I spent months making sure that you weren't her.
我都不敢相信自己的眼睛 后来 我花了几个月时间 来确定你不是凯瑟琳
I watched you. I learned everything that I could about you.
我观察着你 尽可能地去了解你
And I saw that you were nothing like Katherine.
然后发现你和凯瑟琳完全不一样
And I wanted to leave town.But, Elena, I couldn't.
我想要离开 但是 埃琳娜 我做不到
I couldn't leave without knowing you.
我不能还不认识你就离开
I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you. I wanted to.
我很抱歉没早告诉你 我真的很想说
But you were so sad.Why do I look like her?
但你那时太伤心了 为什么我会长得像她
Elena, you've been through so much.
埃琳娜 你遭遇的痛苦已经够多了
Why do I look like her, Stefan?What are you not telling me?
为什么我会长得像她 斯特凡 你有什么事瞒着我