You can open your eyes now.I didn't want to scare you.I didn't want to scare you.
你可以睁开眼晴了 我不想把你吓到 你怎么知道我在哪
Well, your grandmother told me what you were doing.
你外婆告诉我你想做什么
I guessed the where.I heard them.Down there.Behind the door.
我猜应该是在这里 我听到了 他们就在下面 门后面
Are they in pain?In the beginning--yes. But not anymore.
他们很痛苦吗 一开始痛苦 后来就不会了
They've been starved to the point of dessication.
他们已经饿成干尸了
But if they have blood--That's not going to happen, Bonnie.
但如果他们有了血 那是不会发生的 邦妮
They can't get out.Emily saw to that when she had you destroy the crystal.
他们出不去 艾米莉借用你的身体毁了水晶 万无一失了
You're safe.Ready...Ready...That's 3.Do you need a bib?
你安全了 预备... 开始 三次了哦 需要给你一个兜嘴吗
Sorry I can't unhinge my jaw like a snake to consume alcohol.
抱歉我不能像蛇一样调整下巴把酒灌下去
Whatever. All right.Who's next?Another round, Bree.
不管怎么样 好啦 下一个是谁 再来一轮 布瑞
Honey, you should be on the floor.I am not even drunk.
亲爱的 你早应该醉倒了 我一点都没醉
My tolerance is, like, way up Here.All right, here you go.
我的酒量可大了 到这么高 好了 接着喝
So, you have no idea where the journal is?
所以你不知道日记在哪
Nope, gramps died and all the kids split his stuff.I can ask.
不知道 祖父死后子女们分了他的财产 我可以去问问
I just find it weird that our ancestors kept the same kind of journal.
真是怪异 我们祖先都留着同样的日记
It's crazy.I can ask.No, It's gotta be a metaphorical.My ancestor wrote short stories.
真是疯狂 可能真是基于真实事件的呢 不 绝对只是隐喻 我祖先是写短篇故事的
So, that's why you're hung up on the fiction of it all.
所以你才坚定地相信完全是文学虚构
No, I'm hung up on fiction of it all Because I've seen"the lost boys" And "near dark,"like, 50 times.
不 我相信那是文学虚构 是因为我看了《迷失男孩》和《黑暗降临》 差不多50遍
Are those movies?Hey. I've never seen them.Maybe we can have a fright night
那些是电影吗 我从来没看过 或许我们该弄个惊魂夜
And rent a whole bunch of vampire movies.Uh, yeah, sure.
租一大堆吸血鬼的电影 是的 当然了