So let get back to the way we were and forget all this nonsense about emancipation.
让我们回到原先,忘了什么"独立"的蠢话。
Um, well, Grandpa, I, I’m still going to need my trust fund.
呃...爷爷,我还是需要信托基金。
You see, I can live in a place where I don’t feel safe.
我不能生活在...我感到不安全的地方。
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
Well, could you live with a woman who hits you?
你能和打人的妈妈住一起么?
Bree!
Bree!
I slapped him once and he deserved it.
我扇过一巴掌,他应得的。
I just asked her to stop drinking.
我只是让她别酗酒。
You were drinking?
你在酗酒?
She in A.A. Her sponsor has long hair.
A.A.: 嗜酒者互戒协会sponsor: 保证人
她参加了A.A。她的监督人留长发。
Andrew, I find your concern ironic given how tanked you were when you ran over our neighbor mother with your car!
Andrew,我发现你的想法很讽刺。考虑到,你曾怎样醉醺醺地,开车碾过邻居的母亲。
Is she okay?
她还好么?
She’s dead!
她死了!
Well, mom watched as her boyfriend committed suicide. And he was the same guy who killed dad!
妈妈在男友自杀时坐视不管,也是他杀死爸爸。
Andrew falsely accused me of molestation. In a mall!
Andrew错误地告我性骚扰...在商场里!