Where's Mom?
我妈妈呢
Where's my daughter?
我女儿呢
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Your mom has a deadline.
你妈妈赶着交稿
She asked me to watch you today.
她今天让我带你
Let's go.
走吧
So where do you want to go,
你想去哪里
the Museum of Natural History?
纽约自然历史博物馆
You want to go to the park and get ice cream or what?
还是去公园吃个冰激凌什么的
Why would I want to do that?
我为什么要去那里
I'm not ten.
我又不是小孩
What's that smell?
什么味道
Oh, that's gasoline.
是汽油
I was filling up the car with gasoline,
我给车加了油
and then I spilled a little on my pant leg.
不小心洒在了裤脚上
That isn't alcohol.
绝对不是酒味
I think I got a meeting here.
我好像有个会要开
You want to wait here or you want to come?
你想在这里等还是跟我一起
You think you have a meeting?
你好像有个会
Do you or not?
到底有没有
Let's see.
看看呗
See? This is fun, right?
看到了吗 太有意思了
When we came into this neighborhood in '92,
我们92年刚来到这一片时
there was nobody here.
这里根本没人气
It was like a war zone. Hookers, crack...
简直一团糟 妓女 毒品...
Now it's totally gentrified. I know, Dad.
现在发展得多好 我知道 爸爸
I've had the tour.
我听你说过了
OK, we're gonna go up here.
我们要从这里上去
Just be quiet.
不要说话
There's more of a dynamic of...
这样更有活力……
I think it's a great way to generate revenue for the company.
我觉得这种方式有助于提高公司收益
Hi, um... Hey.
你好 你好啊
Was there bad traffic?
路上堵车了吗
Uh, no, traffic was actually pretty good.
没有 路况很好
I was just passing by.
我只是顺路经过
OK, well, we were just... we were...
好吧 我们刚刚……我们……
closing up about this audio commentary piece.
刚总结了一下评论音轨的事
Yeah, shit idea.
是啊 烂点子
It was a shit idea then.
以前是烂点子
Still a shit idea.
现在还是烂
It didn't age well.
时间并没有改变它
Oh yeah, we... we appreciate your candor.
是吗 我们很欣赏你的直率
We had... We had a different view of it here, though.
但我们有不同的看法
I mean, musicians, for the most part,
很多音乐家们
are pretty much monosyllabic teenagers
都是沉默寡言的青少年
who really don't have that much to say,
一般来说话都不多
and that's the good ones, right?
这还是好的时候
So what are we doing here?
那我们在这里做什么
The music industry is fine.
音乐产业发展得很好
It's always gonna be fine.
它的前景也很好
We always have been fine.
我们一直发展得很好
Maybe the kids are right.
也许年轻人是对的
Maybe music should be free anyway.
也许音乐就应该免费
That's an alarming thing
身为唱片公司领导
to hear the head of a record company say.
发表这样的言论令人很是担忧
What? The truth? Well, um...
什么 说出真相吗 这个...
Thanks so much, Karen.
谢谢你 凯伦
Yeah, let me know.
有消息就通知我
Uh, let's... let's talk more.
我们下次再谈
I really appreciate you...
我很感谢你……
Yeah, of course ...coming by.
当然了……抽空过来
Thanks, guys. Great meeting.
谢谢大家 会议不错
Good to see you, Dan.
见到你真高兴 丹
I'm glad we got that figured out.
很高兴谈出了个结果
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 不客气